PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

bzzz61
02-02-2008, 05:22 AM
I'm excited that this huge weekend is finally here. Big, big games!

I'm also excited that the snow has let up enough to be able to venture out. The walls were starting to close in a little bit.

Go Zags!

ZagNative
02-02-2008, 06:40 AM
I'm just waiting to see who surprises me today. Could be Josh, could be Steven, could be Bouldin ... and Austin does pretty well down south, so it will be fun to see what he pulls out of his hat today.

gamagin
02-02-2008, 08:49 AM
future Zag Abigail. Feb. 1. Just another ordinary miracle today.

TheZagPhish
02-02-2008, 08:53 AM
future Zag Abigail. Feb. 1. Just another ordinary miracle today.

:clap:

Congratulations!

Buckwheat
02-02-2008, 09:21 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing how our guys handle Bryant Reeves Light.

jazzdelmar
02-02-2008, 10:07 AM
not another boring game agst an outmanned WCC lightweight.................

zag67
02-02-2008, 10:15 AM
I am looking forward to a start of a perfect road trip. I would like to see improvement in the offense and a continuation of the great defense. I also would like to see us control the boards. A gu victory of about 85 - 65.

Oregon Zag
02-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Gamagin, Congrats!

Reborn
02-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Congrats to gamagin: That is great news...
I'm really looking forward to today and am exicted about this chance to win today. I think it's a huge game. I'm especially looking forward to three things...Josh vs The Beast...and Austin vs who ever he's being guarded by and his domination (he's unstoppable today) and Pendo having his best game this year. Pendo is really stepping up big time in my opinion, and I hope to see him really have a great game today, and Monday. I think Pendo is going to be the Z factor this weekend. X= surprise

bzzz61
02-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Congrats, gamagin!

jim77
02-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Gongrats Gamagin!

I'd like to see Josh drop 20 plus..hope he's feeling better. I think Austin may also get some points...he presents matchup problems for SC. I'd also like to see Ira get more minutes.

HOOTER
02-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Gongrats Gamagin!

I'd like to see Josh drop 20 plus..hope he's feeling better. I think Austin may also get some points...he presents matchup problems for SC. I'd also like to see Ira get more minutes.

Heytvelt is due for a monstrous game. Today would be a good day for him to return to the aggressive and unstoppable Josh we've come to know. I'd love to see Ira get a few more minutes as well. When he's on the floor good things happen.

Bocco
02-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Congratulations Gamagin hope all is going well. First or are there other grandkids?

gamagin
02-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Bocco: Abby is our seventh grandchild.

Lesson for being a grandpa (not to be confused with parenting): ask the child exactly what s/he wants to do, exactly when s/he wants to do it and tell him/her to go ahead and do it.

El Voce
02-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Congrats, gamagin! You are truly blessed!

Your news also helps point out that real life events are so much, much more important than sporting events! It is always helpful for us fans to keep a perspective.

btzag
02-02-2008, 02:41 PM
Well we've all heard how Santa Clara is led by their big duo of Angley and Bryant and I watched them a little in action against San Fran last week. After watching them I'm really interested to see them against OUR big duo of Pargo and Heytvelt. I want to see the Zags really force the issue at those two and make them play some defense. Pargo should be able to physically manhandle Angley and I want to see Heytvelt venture out to the perimeter and watch Bryant try to deal with that. The rest of the Zags clearly outmatch the rest of Santa Clara so unless Bryant and Angley go off and destroy Pargo/Heytvelt, the Bronco's don't have a chance.

drnoe
02-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Great news, gamagin!

gamagin
02-02-2008, 06:05 PM
thanks for the kind words.

You are spot on, El Voce, we are blessed.

So, tonight, were the Zags.

best regards,

Bocco
02-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Bocco: Abby is our seventh grandchild.

Lesson for being a grandpa (not to be confused with parenting): ask the child exactly what s/he wants to do, exactly when s/he wants to do it and tell him/her to go ahead and do it.

So far we have two with one one the way, I don't think you can have too many grandchildren.

Fully agree with your lesson.