PDA

View Full Version : "caterwauling"

Zerogame
01-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Seems to me there is a whole lot of "caterwauling" about who should start, who has hit the wall, Few can't coach, mistakes in recruiting, so on and so on.

I DON'T THINK SO!

Kids are having off nights because they don't always get into a hot streak or "rhythm" of the game. We don't need a player to miss his first six shots and hope that he starts to drain some. We've got a BENCH to go to. We have seven or eight go-to guys now. What a luxury! If we weren't deep some kids would have some gaudy numbers, but a few more losses to go with it. Same goes with steals, blocks, boards, etc.

What Gonzaga has done and is still doing is unprecedented. PERIOD!

Okay, so much for my #####:)

mendiant
01-31-2008, 05:59 PM
What he said...

ZagNative
01-31-2008, 07:11 PM
I was thinking about this very subject today, imagining the merriment that might erupt in a scene where Steven has logged onto guboards.com, and Pargo is looking over his shoulder, and they erupt into laughter and a high five, as they discover that Steven has become the latest honoree in the guboards' "What's Up With ....????" award for the day.

Where I used to have some concerns about the negative posts here subtly impacting the players' psyches if they should be so foolish as to read this board, I think we're past that now, into GUBoards as laughing stock territory in many of our posts.

MickMick
01-31-2008, 07:15 PM
The OP and I think alot alike. I was thinking similar thoughts during the past three days of reading doom and gloom although there were a few wise enough not to expect a win at Memphis. When one player is off, it is time for others to step up....and lately, usually they do. All is not wrong with Zagdom right now. I think this upcoming weekend is going to show that. Of course there are some you can never please.

Rangerzag
02-01-2008, 03:49 AM
....................what do you expect from

"the little people on the internet??????????"

j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k j/k

bartruff1
02-01-2008, 07:01 AM
Don't you remember when you were a teenager and knew everything...