PDA

View Full Version : What about Josh's new look?

Reborn
01-29-2008, 02:53 PM
It's almost a day after the game and I don't see anything about Josh's new look (wilthout the gotee. I thought he looks a lot better. Glad he's done it. And he played better.

NorthWestZag
01-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Josh has a clean-shaved look with short hair. Sacre has a new look with corn-rolls. Foster has a new look with a thick chin-strap.

The only big left is Kuso. He needs to get a mo-hawk or a stashe or something.

zagco
01-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Zagco thinks he would look nice with a Zac Efron-esque hairdo.

Reborn
01-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Hope to see some pics here from some of you....thanks. :)

TheZagPhish
01-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Josh has a clean-shaved look with short hair. Sacre has a new look with corn-rolls. Foster has a new look with a thick chin-strap.

The only big left is Kuso. He needs to get a mo-hawk or a stashe or something.

I think that the term you're looking for is "corn row (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornrows)," but I hasten to add that corn rolls sound terrific and remind me I need to start on supper soon.

Kuso had that bald-n-beard thing going for about thirteen hours early in the season, I thought he looked baaaaad - sort of Nigerian Garnett thing.

I like Josh's new look. It's easier to tell he's lost weight. He's looking really healthy to me.

jim77
01-29-2008, 03:34 PM
I like Josh's clean look...it kinda disarms one of Josh's true nasty intentions.(scoring machine/swatting type) Rob needs to "GET THE FROAGE" back....if it works for Ben W, it will work for Rob "Superfly" Sacre. Kuso is nasty no matter what Doo he's doing.

mtzaga
01-29-2008, 03:35 PM
It's almost a day after the game and I don't see anything about Josh's new look (wilthout the gotee. I thought he looks a lot better. Glad he's done it. And he played better.

The first person to mention here was....mtzaga. Check the game thread.
Heister and Ehlo did not mention it. I don't know if there was any word on the radio.

He looks much better. IMHO.

GonzagaGurl08
01-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Hope to see some pics here from some of you....thanks. :)

Here are some pics. http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=9195

I will post one of big Will's new do later.

Nevtelen
01-29-2008, 05:18 PM
Eh. I prefer the goatee. Of course, I have one, too, so maybe I'm just pro-goatee in general. But I still prefer it. Liked Foster's new look, though. I also preferred Sacre with the fro, but the dreads look more "business-like".

GonzagaGurl08
01-29-2008, 05:37 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/MeghanBarrett/GU%20vs%20UP/P1010005.jpg

Here's big Will and his new look.

mendiant
01-29-2008, 05:57 PM
I forgot my "good" specs last night, so I didn't get a good look at Josh without facial hair...

I like facial hair, especially goatees...on a bald man...

TMI...

anywhoo,

Josh had a good game last night, I noticed the weight loss and hope he bulks up again soon...little worried after the illness...

nothing but thick steaks, and lots of lovely carbs w/ protein for Josh...

Watch what Jeremy does...

then hit the weight room!!!:D :D