PDA

View Full Version : 27-5?

ZagManFan
01-27-2008, 12:36 PM
With a clean sweep the rest of the way, we would be 27-5 heading to the dance. Is that possible? I think it is, but it will be a test every game.

So in that sake of polls, he is your next one.

We have 10 games left in the regular season and more than likey 2 WCC tounament games. What will GU's record be for those 12 games?

Zaginhidding
01-27-2008, 01:07 PM
Sad to say it, but I think we lose at St. Mary's :lmao:

No way we lose any games. This team has come a long ways from the start of the year.

MickMick
01-27-2008, 02:15 PM
I say clean sweep. And it was the Memphis game that turned me around.

I look at the Zag offense in the Great Alaska Shootout and then I look at the Zag offense against Memphis. The improvement is large. People are too hung up in the loss to see it. Too busy comparing the offense to the #1 team in the nation as opposed to what the Zag offense was 1.5 months ago.

ZagMan in Philly
01-27-2008, 03:49 PM
how about 33-5? :D

NorthWestZag
01-27-2008, 04:54 PM
I was willing to accept a moral victory against Memphis. #1 team on the road and so on. However, I will be disappointed if we cannot win out.

If we do win out, I would expect a 4 to 6 seed in the Tourney.

75Zag
01-27-2008, 05:32 PM
My crystal ball says we have one loss in conference, that we get an 8 seed, and that we play our first NCAA game in DC.

Keep in mind that this is the same crystal ball that had Walter Mondale winning in a landslide. If you are too young to know who Walter Mondale was, never mind.

GeorgiaZagFan
01-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Let's say for the last five years....Does anyone know Gonzaga's record for the Monday games of those road trips? I know the record is probably pretty good so .... more importantly.... do the Zags usually play those Monday games as well as the Saturday games or has there been a slip in performance?If they can get by Santa Clara (Sat. Feb 2nd) and St. Marys (Mon. Feb 4th)....I think they have a great chance of running the table.

The only other game of concern is the San Diego game (Mon. Feb 18th). That could be a trap game being the 2nd game of a road trip.

-

Reborn
01-28-2008, 08:45 AM
My crystal ball needs a tune-up (for sure). But overall I've done pretty good. I predicted early in the season we'd lose 6 games, and we're still on target to do that. I predicted we'd lose one in conference game, and that's still a good possibility. I've felt all along that we'd lose to San Diego there, and if we're going to lose one in conference, that's the one I want to lose.