• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZagManFan
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2007

27-5?

With a clean sweep the rest of the way, we would be 27-5 heading to the dance. Is that possible? I think it is, but it will be a test every game.

So in that sake of polls, he is your next one.

We have 10 games left in the regular season and more than likey 2 WCC tounament games. What will GU's record be for those 12 games?
    12-0
    33.98%
    11-1
    49.51%
    10-2
    13.59%
    9-3 or worse
    2.91%

The poll is expired.

• Zaginhidding
    Redshirt
    • Nov 2007

Sad to say it, but I think we lose at St. Mary's

No way we lose any games. This team has come a long ways from the start of the year.

Comment

• MickMick
      Zag for Life
      • Apr 2007

I say clean sweep. And it was the Memphis game that turned me around.

I look at the Zag offense in the Great Alaska Shootout and then I look at the Zag offense against Memphis. The improvement is large. People are too hung up in the loss to see it. Too busy comparing the offense to the #1 team in the nation as opposed to what the Zag offense was 1.5 months ago.
      I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
        Zag for Life
        • Apr 2007

how about 33-5?

Comment

• NorthWestZag
          Kennel Club Material
          • Mar 2007

I was willing to accept a moral victory against Memphis. #1 team on the road and so on. However, I will be disappointed if we cannot win out.

If we do win out, I would expect a 4 to 6 seed in the Tourney.

Comment

• 75Zag
            Zag for Life
            • Mar 2007

My Crystal Ball

My crystal ball says we have one loss in conference, that we get an 8 seed, and that we play our first NCAA game in DC.

Keep in mind that this is the same crystal ball that had Walter Mondale winning in a landslide. If you are too young to know who Walter Mondale was, never mind.
            Do not go gentle into that good night,
            Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
            Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• GeorgiaZagFan
              Zag for Life
              • Dec 2007

The Zags have two California road trips left...

Let's say for the last five years....Does anyone know Gonzaga's record for the Monday games of those road trips? I know the record is probably pretty good so .... more importantly.... do the Zags usually play those Monday games as well as the Saturday games or has there been a slip in performance?If they can get by Santa Clara (Sat. Feb 2nd) and St. Marys (Mon. Feb 4th)....I think they have a great chance of running the table.

The only other game of concern is the San Diego game (Mon. Feb 18th). That could be a trap game being the 2nd game of a road trip.

-
              It's What You learn AFTER You Know It All That Counts

Comment

• Reborn
                Zag for Life
                • Oct 2007

My crystal ball needs a tune-up (for sure). But overall I've done pretty good. I predicted early in the season we'd lose 6 games, and we're still on target to do that. I predicted we'd lose one in conference game, and that's still a good possibility. I've felt all along that we'd lose to San Diego there, and if we're going to lose one in conference, that's the one I want to lose.
                Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

Working...
                X