PDA

View Full Version : Well done Zag's!

HOOTER
01-26-2008, 10:05 AM
A loss is never good, but I admire Gonzaga's passion and persistence in the loss to Memphis. After seeing today's game I have little doubt that they can go undefeated in conference play.

:clap: Were proud of you guy's!

mphsvoodoo
01-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Good game Zags! Ya gave us all we could handle and blew the spread. You have a very talented team and FABULOUS fans. Let's keep this series going...we will be rootin' for ya! Go tigers!

TheZagPhish
01-26-2008, 10:09 AM
:clap: Were proud of you guy's!

My thoughts exactly. Well done!

TexasZagFan
01-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Good game Zags! Ya gave us all we could handle and blew the spread. You have a very talented team and FABULOUS fans. Let's keep this series going...we will be rootin' for ya! Go tigers!

Good game to ya'! If I may, a few observations:

1. Dorsey talks too much...that could hurt at the worst possible time in the NCAA. That was a nice graphic on his prospects for the NBA. Looks like a second round pick. He'd be better off as a free agent, because he needs to go to the right situation.

2. I've never heard of the 5th worst FT shooting team in the nation winning a national championship.

3. Even though you had the game under control in the final minutes, your guys looked vvveeeerrrrrryyyyy uncomfortable.

4. Derrick Rose is flat unstoppable! Enjoy watching him, 'cause he's one and done.

I'll be watching that Memphis-UT game...that should be a barn burner!

mphsvoodoo
01-26-2008, 10:22 AM
Good game to ya'! If I may, a few observations:

1. Dorsey talks too much...that could hurt at the worst possible time in the NCAA. That was a nice graphic on his prospects for the NBA. Looks like a second round pick. He'd be better off as a free agent, because he needs to go to the right situation.

2. I've never heard of the 5th worst FT shooting team in the nation winning a national championship.

3. Even though you had the game under control in the final minutes, your guys looked vvveeeerrrrrryyyyy uncomfortable.

4. Derrick Rose is flat unstoppable! Enjoy watching him, 'cause he's one and done.

I'll be watching that Memphis-UT game...that should be a barn burner!

1. Joey DOES have too big a mouth, and it has gotten him in trouble in the past (see our elite 8 lose last year to Ohio). He is actually controlling himself better this year. But hey..I don't mind the jawin' when he can back that sh*t up.
2. We are well aware of our FT shooting woes...did ya hear the moan of 20,000 fans?
3. Yea, we need to learn how to close out a game...see free throw woes above.
4. We are LOVING watching our Rose bloom. But yea, he is just visiting.
Have a great season Zags!

mphsvoodoo
01-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Oh yea, please root for us in that TN game...we are talking our state pride on that one. That damn team is better funded, gets more state wide respect than we do, and wears that awful orange color...yea, there's a chip on my shoulders, lol.

HOOTER
01-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Oh yea, please root for us in that TN game...we are talking our state pride on that one. That damn team is better funded, gets more state wide respect than we do, and wears that awful orange color...yea, there's a chip on my shoulders, lol.

I'll definitely be rooting for Memphis in that game, I just hope for your guys' sake that it's not officiated by SEC ref's.