PDA

View Full Version : It takes two to tango ...

Akzag
02-27-2007, 03:44 PM
Two wins to guarantee our spot in the Big Dance, that is .... No sense in leaving the choice up to the committee. I do believe that this team deserves to be in regardless, but the numbers just don't back that up. So ...

1) Put a soft cast on Mallon's "worse" wheel until Thursday. He is an asset and we will need him healthy as possible before this is all played out.

2) Put the whole team on a diet of chicken soup and juices. We can't afford anymore of this "flu" stuff.

3) Pack every "neutral' seat in Chiles with diehard Zag fans

4) Then use the week until the first round of the NCAAs to get everybody healthy on the same page.

It's the most wonderful time of the year, hoops fans. Let's enjoy the ride!

sanfranzagsguy20
02-27-2007, 04:00 PM
you have to win one to win two

KNIGHT22RIMROKR
02-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Call me crazy but, it's the Dons that scare me the most. Hope to not play them in the tourny. I know that San Fran can score, but I think they would have to play a near perfect game. Should be alot of Zag fans in Portland. Have to win one at a time true, just hope to not play the Dons

El Voce
02-27-2007, 06:29 PM
The Dons are a talented group of individuals who do not play well as a team. Though anything is possible, this type of team will usually bomb out in a tournament situation. I would not be surpised in we end up playing USD in the first game.

Nevtelen
02-27-2007, 06:47 PM
St Mary's is the team I'd rather not see. Fortunatly... we won't have to, unless they beat SCU. They looked really off-kilter the last time we saw them. I don't want to give their big bangers another shot at us inside.