PDA

View Full Version : Sun/Mon Tickets?

Erichzag
02-27-2007, 12:14 PM
Brand new here, so excuse me if this has already been addressed or I need to go elsewhere......

I'm looking for 2 or 3 tickets for the semis and finals in Portland. I tried ticketmaster and that didn't work and couldn't get thru to the schools (GU and UP). Anyone have tickets for sale?

Thanks.

former1dog
02-27-2007, 12:22 PM
No firm leads, but as I understand it some of the other WCC schools still have tickets for sale. St. Mary's comes to mind.

Good luck and welcome to the board.

jake
02-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Portland will be putting single-session tickets on sale at 11am each day for that night's games.

Fonebone
02-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I think that at the touney there are usually tickets sold outside the arena for the last couple of days. As teams loose, some of their fans pack up and go home, and those tickets often get sold by individuals, or perhaps they get turned into the arena? Perhaps others who have gone to the tourney can comment on their experience. The only one I have been to is last year in Spokane, which is probably different than most years due to our rabid interest in the Zags

jake
02-27-2007, 10:32 PM
I received an email from UP today that said a limited number of all-session passes will go on sale the the Pilot box office ONLY at 11am tomorrow.

lothar98zag
02-28-2007, 09:28 AM
30 minutes until more WCC tickets go on sale - bump