• Feb 2007

---Running Total of GUnits on The Season---

Montana- Daye (11 votes)

Idaho- LG (8 votes)

UC Riverside- Kuso (6 votes)

Western Kentucky- Downs (6 votes)

Texas Tech- NO GUnits for a loss

Virginia Tech- Kuso (12 votes)

St. Joe's- Bouldin in a landslide (25 votes)

UConn- Bouldin (CLOSE ONE! Bouldin had 17, Downs had 14, Pargo had 12 and Sacre 7 votes! That's amazing to have that many guys have such big games! Lets keep that up!)

WSU- NO GUnits for a loss

Riverside- Downs (Most lopsided vote of the season! Downs with 30 votes, Bouldin was in 2nd place with about 5!)

Northern Colorado- Downs --For the 2nd game in a row! This was really close! Downs with 24 votes, Gray with 18. And thats with Downs getting like 4 of the last 5 votes, so...pretty cool.

Oklahoma- Ugh...

Tennessee- *sigh*....

Utah- The Bouldergiest in a close vote! (MB with 17 votes, Josh racked up 12).

Georgia- The Bouldergiest, haunting opponents from inside your TV. MB with 25 votes, Pargo is second place with 8. Bouldin is looking like the most consistent GUnit we've got as of right now.

Loyola Marymount- Moldy Bouldy --- I just made up that new nickname for Matt. He's moldy because its getting really really OLD that he is the GUnit every game...haha, get it? Moldy Bouldy...? eh...ya, I know, that sucks. Oh well, haha. Anyways, The Bouldergiest returns as the GUnit with 21 votes, Josh was in a distant 2nd place with 8 votes. 3 in a row for Matty! Keep it up!!

Pepperdine- Austin Daye was the GUnit against Pepperdine. The votes were pretty spread out though, you've got to love seeing that. Austin wins with 30 votes, and Bouldin racks up 11. Honorable mention- Sorenson with 1 vote! :-)

San Diego- PENDO! Wowsers, Pendo gets his first GUnit of the Game for this season, and he does it in style with the most votes for any player yet, 32 votes! Downs still managed to rack up 13. Way to go Big Red! Bia Bia!

USF- GRAY gets his first GUnit, and does it in fashion--- 40 votes!!! Austin Daye comes flying in at second place with 2...haha. My feeling is this is the first of many for Gray...
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...
  • quadcityzag
    Bulldog Fan
    • Feb 2007

Pargo/OU

Even though we lost I think Pargo deserves the GUnit of this game. Bouldin for Tenn and no gunits for the other 2 L's.

Comment

• Rubbadub
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by quadcityzag View Post
      Even though we lost I think Pargo deserves the GUnit of this game.
      I agree. Pargo in that OU game was the single best Zag performance of the season.
      sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
        Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
        • Feb 2007

Ya, I agree Pargo deserves some recognition for that performance, maybe we could say "No GUnit...but honorable mention to Pargo"....
        Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Working...
        X