PDA

View Full Version : Official GU-USF pissing and moaning thread

FuManShoes
01-21-2008, 10:10 PM
Let's get this party started!

P.S. Please remember the rules here: Absolutely no praise of any kind unless, perhaps, it is to give kudos to an exceptional pissing & moaning post. And remember, the Zags let a 21-point lead slip to 7 last time out, so tonight's utter collapse, while pathetic, was not quite as bad ... or was it?

P.P.S. Those of you who are so disgusted by the Zags' play that you are vowing to burn yoour GU gear and want no part of this win, please attach pics of yourselves burning your GU gear and copies of your letters to the WCC seeking to forefeit this sloppy victory.

NorthWestZag
01-21-2008, 10:11 PM
maybe people make too big a deal about the final score at the end. A win is a win.

I just hope we look like we belong in the same arena as Memphis on Saturday.

VinnyZag
01-21-2008, 10:12 PM
piss

moan

MedZag
01-21-2008, 10:13 PM
http://blog.sellsiusrealestate.com/wp-content/complaint1.jpg

GPGUgrad
01-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Why in the world would we want to do that?

We won right?

We need to unite...and on to Memphis!

Go Zags!!!

zag67
01-21-2008, 10:24 PM
A win is a win. Go BEAT Memphis.

alaskazagnut
01-21-2008, 11:07 PM
A win is a win? True, but a win does not mean we are getting any better.

TexasZagFan
01-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Let's get this party started!

P.S. Please remember the rules here: Absolutely no praise of any kind unless, perhaps, it is to give kudos to an exceptional pissing & moaning post. And remember, the Zags let a 21-point lead slip to 7 last time out, so tonight's utter collapse, while pathetic, was not quite as bad ... or was it?

P.P.S. Those of you who are so disgusted by the Zags' play that you are vowing to burn yoour GU gear and want no part of this win, please attach pics of yourselves burning your GU gear and copies of your letters to the WCC seeking to forefeit this sloppy victory.

P.P.P.S I've still got a few rep bombs left, and I'm saving those for the piss and moaners out there. Thanks to Rub and dozens of Foosters, each bomb packs a wallop of 1200 green/600 red. I just sent one infrequent visitor from 4 green to 3 red, and I'm in a downright surly mood.

Memo to Uber...one's been saved for you, out of profoosional courtesy.

sittingon50
01-22-2008, 09:12 AM
The atmosphere in the arena was the worst I can recall since they opened the doors. For an ESPN Game?:confused:

ZagSlug
01-22-2008, 09:42 AM
I am pissed that Libbey didn't make more random calls to manipulate the outcome of the game. I wanted to see him call a charge on Bouldin as he shot a fade away three.

Can I also moan that Josh looks like he had Pargo's back problem last night. Thought he was going to dunk at least three times but he settled for chippies.

At least he does not have Sutton's back. It was painful watching him walk down court to his fallen player.

D Hark 2003
01-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Im pissed that Ira Brown didnt play after he came in for a few minutes and had two huge dunks. Thats the only thing i have to piss and moan about.

I lied...

I would like to see that blond cheerleader for GU on camera more often when the Zags are in HD. She deserved a few more minutes than the drunk ugly dudes in the front row of the student section. :D

GonzagaLove
01-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Apparently, one of the SF assistant coaches has a friend who is a friend of one of Mark Few's friends. Mark didn't want to run up the score on him and told his players to let off at the end. ;)