Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2007

Official "Announcers Are Excellent" Thread

Bardo is great. Your thoughts?
    FOO!
  • ZagMania
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2007

I enjoy Bardo as well. Waiting for his best in the west to see where he has us this week.

Comment

• murph
      Bulldog Fan
      • Jun 2007

They are very good, with one exception... I had to laugh when Bardo said "Hymen is in for a long night."

Comment

• S.U. Chieftain
        Banned
        • Jan 2008

I just like the fact that E(astern)SPN gives a little respect to the West. Do you notice this year that they scroll some WCC leaders at the bottom of the screen during these games now? Not as much as they do for Big 10 games, but last year they didn't do this at all for WCC games.

Comment

• Goshzagit
          Zag for Life
          • Dec 2007

Very good. Solid combination between play-by-play and in-depth analysis, plus it makes sense...what a breath of fresh air! I found it quite interesting that the announcers even commented how this crowd didn't seem like the Kennel Club of old and called them quit and docile. What happened to our once feared, rowdy and enthusiastic fanbase?!?!
          Last edited by Goshzagit; 01-21-2008, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• S.U. Chieftain
            Banned
            • Jan 2008

I'm hearing some loud KC chants (such as the "airball!" whenever the USF guard touches the ball. It's the other 2/3 of the arena that seems dead. Can we make the non-student fans "try out" before giving them their season tickets? If they can't stand for a "3!" or yell a good comment to the ref, they should have to give up their seats. :-)

Comment

• GonzagaLove
              Kennel Club
              • Feb 2007

Refreshing change.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4i2TEEgMHM

Comment

• whatazag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Seems like Bardo has a little more faith in our ballhandlers (re: Memphis sat.) than most of us do.

Comment

Working...
                X