PDA

View Full Version : ------GUnit of The Game------

gozagswoohoo
02-27-2007, 08:19 AM
Unfortunatley, I didn't get to watch the game. I was hangin out with GUinSTL and we had to watch play-by-play updates on his phone. Which was still cool, we were even gettin excited about that! Imagine if we'd gotten to watch the game. Anywho...

GUnit? Tough for me to say, but just based on what I have heard, I'm goin with DOWNS! It's so exciting to see him developing into his game. He's gonna be a star.

Zaghuatanejo
02-27-2007, 08:21 AM
You nailed it woohoo. Downs was a stud.

Nevtelen
02-27-2007, 08:35 AM
You gotta go with Downs. But PMAC gets a nod as well - he really stepped it up compared to his play of late and was a big key.

gozagswoohoo
02-27-2007, 08:53 AM
But PMAC gets a nod as well - he really stepped it up

Really? I didn't know that. I thought it looked like he was playing alot in the first half, atleast compared to his normal floor time. Can you tell me a little bit about his play? Wonder why he saw more floor time last night than usual.

lothar98zag
02-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Really? I didn't know that. I thought it looked like he was playing alot in the first half, atleast compared to his normal floor time. Can you tell me a little bit about his play? Wonder why he saw more floor time last night than usual.

PMAC got more floor time because when he did play he didn't repeatedly shoot himself in the foot, so he was allowed to stay on the floor more. Yeah, other players being sick had something to do w/ his increased PT, but I think his overal play had more to do w/ it. He only messed up on D once or twice and in the 2nd he played really good D on DeRog.

Hopefully he plays this way the rest of the season...

tobizag
02-27-2007, 09:19 AM
PMAC absolutely contributed to Ross losing his fire, simply because he didn't have a single open look in the second half (aside from the first minute). PMAC locked him down, and even when Derek was on him he seemed to be more urgent in his D than his first half performance.

Player of the Game was def. Micah. He single-handedly sparked our victory with both his offense and defense. Great game.