PDA

View Full Version : Final Four

7ICoug
01-18-2008, 10:02 AM
In his discourse upon Wahl's picks for the final eight, RushTheCourt comes up with his own Final Four. Guess who is in the list. Tho he is a bit nervous.

http://rushthecourt.wordpress.com/

CDC84
01-18-2008, 10:32 AM
BTW...the UNC Tarheels are not in Wahl's Magic 8 teams that can win the national title. Too poor on defense relative to the competition.

BobZag
01-18-2008, 10:51 AM
Thanks, 7I.

The reason Gonzaga hasn't "taken off" yet with Heytvelt back is because Josh doesn't even have his legs yet. He's still a bit rusty after 10 months of no basketball. His athleticism is greatly hindered until he gets in shape and gets his legs. With a foot fracture you drop off fast vis-a-vis a hand or wrist.

Anyway, it'd be cool if their prediction comes true. :)

BBskorer
01-18-2008, 11:24 AM
we're sticking with the F4 selections we made for STF at the beginning of the season - UNC, Indiana, UCLA, Gonzaga.Dudes apparently don't realize that 3 of those teams will be in the same region...

lothar98zag
01-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Dudes apparently don't realize that 3 of those teams will be in the same region...
:confused:

BBskorer
01-18-2008, 12:46 PM
:confused:Veiled sarcasm directed toward the NCAA selection committee. When I see us grouped with Indiana & UCLA, I can't help but think we'll be in the same pod with Indiana - again - and if we win, UCLA will be waiting - again.....

My bad.

lothar98zag
01-18-2008, 02:07 PM
Veiled sarcasm directed toward the NCAA selection committee. When I see us grouped with Indiana & UCLA, I can't help but think we'll be in the same pod with Indiana - again - and if we win, UCLA will be waiting - again.....

My bad.
got it

after the last two years it wouldn't be a stretch to expect it...

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
01-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Veiled sarcasm directed toward the NCAA selection committee. When I see us grouped with Indiana & UCLA, I can't help but think we'll be in the same pod with Indiana - again - and if we win, UCLA will be waiting - again.....

My bad.

Not your bad....very clever! Me likes