• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reborn
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

A shout out to the Kennel Club and...

everyone going to the games this weekend. Let's get K2 rocking. Come on you guys. The team is getting it together finally, and NOW let's hear it and see it from the fans. LET'S ROCK. This is our first HOME GAME in CONFERENCE and it's really, really important as we move toward the Memphis game. I'd like to see a huge weekend for the Zags with two 20-30 pt wins. I think they can do it with the help of the fans. I think the team has seen enough laid back crowds for the year. TIME TO ROCK......CAN WE DO IT????????

Let's come out like a pack of hungry bulldogs looking for something to eat...

no easing up for San Diego and their new coach. Time to initiate him into what it's like from the other bench.
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

You've got me ready, Reborn.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• Once and Future Zag
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2008

USD's a solid team but in need of a reality check - it's a good time to show that beating GU in K2 isn't some cakewalk like beating Kentucky in Rupp.
      History has its eyes on you.

Sage of the GU Message Board

Comment

• lawzag
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Once and Future Zag View Post
        USD's a solid team but in need of a reality check - it's a good time to show that beating GU in K2 isn't some cakewalk like beating Kentucky in Rupp.
        Yeah, what he said!
        ZAGS RULE!!!

Comment

• kyle dixon
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2007

Reborn

I am walking down the aisle Friday night and then heading to the game on Saturday. I am jacked up!!! This was a contingency prior to marriage. Zag Addict are you with me??

The early tip vs. Memphis sucks, but in Hawaii I will wake up all my neighbors next Saturday. BobZag/LI Zag/Lothar, show me some love. I am calling an upset special vs. Memphis. Of course, one game at a time (beat USD and USF). I am feeling it--

Aloha---

Kyle

Comment

• sittingon50
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Congrats Kyle. It'll be a great memory.

I took my bride to Games 3,4 & 5 of the '81 World Series in L.A. I was a Dodger fan, she was a Yankee fan. Dodgers won all 3 by a run. She claims it didn't count as a honeymoon. What's a guy to do?
            But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• ZagNative
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

My son and his wife packed their baseball mitts to take on their honeymoon and have the memory of trying to snag a homerun hit on that trip in a major league baseball park whose name escapes me right now. Dang! She still goes to Mariner's spring training camp every spring, with or without my son. Took me one year!

Kyle, I hope your mama gets as much of a gem for a DIL as I did!

Comment

• Bocco
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

It will be great to have the students back after the relatively quiet last few home games..
                The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• lawzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Mar 2007

Congrats Kyle - enjoy the game on Saturday
                  & hope you & your bride have a REALLY good time in Hawaii next week!
                  ZAGS RULE!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X