PDA

View Full Version : 2 points since clock/buzzer glitch

BobZag
02-26-2007, 08:03 PM
And if the Zags continue to lose track of Derogatis, it'll be a loss. But of course this is time-proven perimeter D by GU. Year after year...

Go Zags

tobizag
02-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Like I said before, I don't understand why when an opponent has the ball on the perimeter, we jump at them...close out!!! So frustrating.

CDC84
02-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Shutting Derogatis down in the 2nd half was one of the big keys that led to the victory.

RebornZag
02-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Zags played great defense the first half accept when they went into the zone the last 3 minutes. I don't understand why Few keeps putting them into that zone. We were killing them with the press. PMAC was playing awesome. Downs was playing terrific, and suddenly he pulls them and puts the other guys back in and puts them in a zone. YUK!!!!!!:mad:

Thank God he stuck to the man to man the entire second half!!!

beatProgram
02-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Shutting Derogatis down in the 2nd half was one of the big keys that led to the victory.

Absolutely. The Junk scheme they played when PMAC was in worked incredibly well. PMAC was all over that kid, and better still was always in and aware of the passing lane giving the guy with the ball some looks to let him know he wasn't going to slip one past him.

It was one of the most fun games I've seen them play this year.