PDA

View Full Version : Kuso is going Crazy!!

Gozags99
02-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Watch the guy run as hard as he possibly can up and down the court!! He is a man on a mission. This is beautiful basketball. time to credit the big man.

KNIGHT22RIMROKR
02-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Watch the guy run as hard as he possibly can up and down the court!! He is a man on a mission. This is beautiful basketball. time to credit the big man.

4 sure, man he has really improved

GPZagFan
02-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Did I hear (or read) correctly...and it was a much older post...that Kuso had a communication barrier that made it difficult to coach him? Or am I suffering from ESPN's "talking sports out your a$$" disorder?

former1dog
02-27-2007, 08:18 AM
Did I hear (or read) correctly...and it was a much older post...that Kuso had a communication barrier that made it difficult to coach him? Or am I suffering from ESPN's "talking sports out your a$$" disorder?

That would have to be incorrect. I believe English is the language he grew up speaking and is the most common language in Nigeria.

I do recall that he was having a little trouble earlier in the season grasping the complicated offense and was told by the coaches to just go out and play hard, rebound, and block shots.

TM27
02-27-2007, 08:21 AM
Go back and watch Kuso at the beginning of the year and compare it to the Kuso we have seen in the last couple of game......his improvement is UNBELIEVABLE. It is not very often that a player progresses/improves so much in one season. I cannot wait to see what Few and Co. do to him in the off-season.

Kudos to Kuso for the hard work!

roxdoc
02-27-2007, 08:24 AM
The last few games Kuso has really improved. Just a little more under control - the silly, over reacting fouls have diminished and we can now count on him for serious minutes. His ability to run the floor fast really puts pressure on guarding bigs and was very successful last night. Had a few overinthusiastic reach ins toward the end last night and really needs to develop softer hands on the bunnies. But all in all good going Kuso!!!

GPZagFan
02-27-2007, 08:28 AM
That would have to be incorrect. I believe English is the language he grew up speaking and is the most common language in Nigeria.

I do recall that he was having a little trouble earlier in the season grasping the complicated offense and was told by the coaches to just go out and play hard, rebound, and block shots.

Thanks! And I like the minimalistic approach with a guy like Kuso. Enthusiasm and tenacity surely cannot be coached/learned. Kuso is a blast to watch. Play hard, kid.

Nevtelen
02-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Makes a mistake and gives the ball away on one end, only to knock away a pass, battle for it, manage to pass it to a teammate while almost falling out of bounds, and create a fast-break and 2-pts for the team. That play was Kuso in a nutshell. Gotta love the guy.

adoptedzag
02-27-2007, 11:32 AM

Are you talking about the "thick skin" comment? Naw, they meant you can tell the kid anything and he'll do it and not get offended. It was meant to be a compliment, I believe.