• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-bonedazag
    Kennel Club Material
    • Jan 2008

Big day for the locals tomorrow

First we got the WSU-UCLA game at 11:30 then the Seahawks go to Green Bay at 1:30 and then our Zags open up WCC play with LMU, lets hope all the Washington teams win (except UW)...I'm excited for saturday...and so is my recliner
    “I enjoy coming in and being hated."
    -Matt Bouldin

Heytvelt on how badly GU needed a win: “Like a kid needs his two front teeth for Christmas.”

Get off the recliner

Between the Coug- Ucla game and the Zag's mens game there will be an excellent Lady Zags vs Loyola game at the MAC. If for no other reason than to promote blood circulation in your legs I would highly recomend going to the Mac and watching what will be a great live basketball game.

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2007

Sigh..
      I wish I could join some of you
      I will be caring for my toddler all day tomorrow. I'll grab snatches here and there.
      what a fine day for watching sports tomorrow could be

Comment

• zagzealot
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

For rent: 10 and 12 year olds who have basketball games at 1:20 and 5:20 on Saturday in direct conflict with Cougs/Hawks/Bulldogs. Inquire within.

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. -- Dave Barry
        f∞

Comment

• Proudzagmom
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by zagzealot View Post
          For rent: 10 and 12 year olds who have basketball games at 1:20 and 5:20 on Saturday in direct conflict with Cougs/Hawks/Bulldogs. Inquire within.

Six-year-old's playing at 9:30 a.m.
          Fifteen-year-old's playing at 4:30 p.m.

Thank goodness for TiVo

Comment

Working...
          X