• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • omahazag
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Rivals write up on the Zags

If this has been posted, I apologize. I think this guy nailed it. The zags will be flying under the radar the rest of the season, and come tournament time, if things come together, will be a dangerous team.
  • zagfaninmt
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

Nice read

An insightful recognition of the storm gathering strength in Spokane.

Comment

• ZagNative
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Looks like Skwara's been paying attention.

Comment

• JAGzag
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

Good find

The only thing I do not like about articles like this is the tone, as if we need luck or some other divine force to make a run. Like BZ said, at this point we have no excuses. We have the pieces in place and the time and schedule to come together.

Comment

• 75Zag
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2007

Flying Under the Radar

Two things can happen when you "fly under the radar". You can quietly find your way to your destination or you can fly into the side of a mountain.

I am still waiting to see which scenario will apply to the Bulldogs this season.
          Do not go gentle into that good night,
          Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
          Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• Ezag
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 75Zag View Post
            Two things can happen when you "fly under the radar". You can quietly find your way to your destination or you can fly into the side of a mountain.
            I hope it is not the latter!

Comment

• MidwestZagFan

I think our boys have a more than adequate map to keep the latter from happening!

Comment

• ZagsGoZags
                Zag for Life
                • Nov 2007

I actually agree with the article in most respects. What doesn't feel good about it is that we have all been reading about 'the potential' of this team since the summer. I am to the point where I am just glad to be 10-4 and will wait to see what happens. We had the potential to go tothe Final four two years ago, and UCLA won in the last few seconds. Potential, Potential, Potential.

I am going to watch game by game, and cheer my team on. And be surprised if we go deep into the tournament; in fact, out of my mind with happiness. If we lose a lot more, I will not die with it, I will just watch each game win or lose, and stop factoring potential into everything.

Comment

• MJGoGaels
                  Kennel Club Alum
                  • Feb 2007

RB phrase

Originally posted by 75Zag View Post

I am still waiting to see which scenario will apply to the Bulldogs this season.
                  LOL, great one, I will have to throw that back at Randy Bennett when he uses the phrase next time with me.
                  On to Victory!

Comment

Working...
                  X