PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo = assistant?

BobZag
01-07-2008, 10:39 AM
With what I pay Woohoo, I expected more. Expect a pay reduction soon. ;)

Asst. to Bobzag (Missouri): Andy, I bet my friends $10 you would answer this, please don't put me in debt. Gonzaga is getting a rep for being an early exit team come March. Will they squash that this season? How far will you take them?

Andy Glockner: (2:33 PM ET ) How can I resist when lunch is on the line? I think they are another team I want to see at full strength before I make a final judgment. Right now, I think they are a good team, but not elite, which probably means they're good for a win in the NCAAs, maybe two depending on seed and draw.

kitzbuel
01-07-2008, 10:59 AM
What's BZ's cut of the $10?

gozagswoohoo
01-07-2008, 11:04 AM
What's BZ's cut of the $10?

Oh crap! This was suppost to be a low-key, "under the table" transaction, and now BZ knows about it....he will take EVERY PENNY! He has been paying me in toasted ravioli's the last few weeks, he's the greediest boss ever! And now my $10 will be gone too! Thanks to whoever pointed that question out for BZ to see!!! UGH!!!!

a13coach
01-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Oh crap! This was suppost to be a low-key, "under the table" transaction, and now BZ knows about it....he will take EVERY PENNY! He has been paying me in toasted ravioli's the last few weeks, he's the greediest boss ever! And now my $10 will be gone too! Thanks to whoever pointed that question out for BZ to see!!! UGH!!!!

I think he found it himself. Boss BobZag is smarter than us...that's why he is the boss. :D

spudzag
01-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Rep as one-n-done. Ouch. More motivation and a bit bigger chip for the shoulder.

BobZag
01-07-2008, 02:01 PM
I did give you an old, cold tater for a Christmas bonus, though.

gozagswoohoo
01-07-2008, 02:15 PM
I did give you an old, cold tater for a Christmas bonus, though.

Better than last years bonus...a used kitty-litter poo scooper...with an old tater on it...

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
01-07-2008, 02:32 PM
You'd better post that position on Craig's list, Mr. Zag. Woohoo's personable, but his professionalism, well, let's just say that other than as a greeter; where he's brilliant albeit slightly verbose, his skills just aren't up to par with BZ's needs. It would be a big jump in salary, and I know that's hard on the bottom line, but I'd hire MDABE if you could, or take CDC. Besides, Woohoo really belongs on Rub's staff.;)

drnoe
01-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Better than last years bonus...a used kitty-litter poo scooper...with an old tater on it...

That wasn't an old tater...it was an almond rocha.

ZagNative
01-07-2008, 03:54 PM
That wasn't an old tater...it was an almond rocha.

Nice one, drnoe! I never could figure out who kept tossing all those almond rocha bites in my kitty's sandbox! :lmao:

BobZag
01-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Aww come on, mee75. Take a big bite. Trust me.

gozagswoohoo
01-07-2008, 06:09 PM
Besides, Woohoo really belongs on Rub's staff.;)

*GASP* Am I being fired Bobzag??

And what does 'verbose' mean?...

Rubbadub
01-08-2008, 06:40 AM
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWW! Not from what you're all talking about. :p

But I do love some real Almond Roca. Definitely a unique West Coast treat. Not easily found east of the Rocky Mountains.

Just an FYI, everybody...this post by mee755 was the 50,000th post on the Men's Basketball Forum.

drnoe
01-08-2008, 06:45 AM
Just an FYI, everybody...this post by mee755 was the 50,000th post on the Men's Basketball Forum.

Congrats mee755, you've just won a 2-lb. box of almond rocas!

gozagswoohoo
01-08-2008, 06:59 AM

Is it weird that I have never heard of an almond rocas?

ZagNative
01-08-2008, 07:17 AM
Is it weird that I have never heard of an almond rocas?
I don't know if it's too late to sue your parents for child abuse for failure to expose you to this tasty treat ... On the other hand, you may still have all your permanent teeth, so perhaps it's a wash ...

https://www.brown-haley.com/images/new-main1.jpg

Mmmmm. There's some good eating right there ...

gozagswoohoo
01-08-2008, 07:45 AM
I will ask my ma and pa if they have heard of them, if they have, and they have not told me about them, then maybe we should consider a lawsuit. I will keep you updated.

Oh, and maybe they never told me about them because I don't like almonds? I am not a fan of nuts in candy at all...Snickers is about the most I can do. I even HATE the hershey kisses with almonds in em...

Rubbadub
01-08-2008, 08:11 AM
Oh, and maybe they never told me about them because I don't like almonds? I am not a fan of nuts in candy at all...Snickers is about the most I can do. I even HATE the hershey kisses with almonds in em...

me too!

BobZag
01-08-2008, 09:03 AM

I'll have Hondo round up 2 lbs of Almond Rocas. His neighbor has four cats.

Rubbadub
01-08-2008, 09:05 AM
I'll have Hondo round up 2 lbs of Almond Rocas. His neighbor has four cats.

:lmao:

TexasZagFan
01-08-2008, 09:13 AM
*GASP* Am I being fired Bobzag??

And what does 'verbose' mean?...

It's a nice way of calling you a "Turd Blossum". :lmao:

gozagswoohoo
01-08-2008, 09:17 AM
It's a nice way of calling you a "Turd Blossum". :lmao:

Turd Blossum...hmm, sounds intriguing, but I think that may be a 'put-down'...?

TexasZagFan
01-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Turd Blossum...hmm, sounds intriguing, but I think that may be a 'put-down'...?

No way, bro...that's one of Dubya's nicknames for Karl Rove. It is much more heart-felt than "Boy Genius". But that's just my opinion. :D

kdaleb
01-08-2008, 11:12 AM

I don't like nuts either... don't like kisses w/ almonds or hershey's w/ almonds, etc. But almond rocha isn't the same -- you hardly notice the nut tucked into the candy. Mmmhhh...

They were my grandpa's fave and just thinking about almond rocha makes me think of him. :)

kitzbuel
01-08-2008, 12:05 PM
I really don't think of them as nuts, more like little nuggets of goodness.

a13coach
01-08-2008, 01:30 PM
http://www.salmonellablog.com/almonds.jpg

Almonds, like some posters, the king of the nuts!! :D