PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck WSU

zagcheer78
01-05-2008, 06:08 PM
I hope WSU wins big tonight.

Bulldog
01-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Should be a good game. The Coug's only 2nd game against a worthy foe.

HOOTER
01-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I hope WSU wins big tonight.

Me too! I HATE the Huskies!

EL MUSTACIO
01-05-2008, 06:53 PM
I hope that the Cougs win big, but not only because they are playing for the Huskies. The better they do, the better we look. Plus, they are my 2nd favorite team. It doesnt look good for them as of now though. Losing to the FUSKIES at halftime. I feel that the Cougs are playing worse than the Fuskies are playing exceptionally well. That Rotchestie play was ridiculous

saintzag
01-05-2008, 07:04 PM
I too hope for a coug win over the Huskies,however this game will be close because the cougs decided to play easy teams ,other than the Zags,and had not tested their abilities.

RenoZag
01-05-2008, 07:30 PM
41 - 41. . .under 9:00 to go

RenoZag
01-05-2008, 07:59 PM
56 - 52, congrats to WSU

jbslicer
01-05-2008, 08:26 PM
I was rooting for the Dawgs.

Zag79
01-07-2008, 03:17 PM
I was rooting for the Dawgs.

me too. i hate the huskies but the success at wazzu is making me hate them too. LOL. too big for their britches is my opinion when it comes to many coogs trying to compare themselves with the Zags. ugh. trying to read about the zags vs georgia and the seahawks vs washington in little print wrapped around a huge pic and "bio article" on rochestie from wazzu made me gag down my cereal.

kjstoph1
01-07-2008, 07:06 PM
me too. i hate the huskies but the success at wazzu is making me hate them too. LOL. too big for their britches is my opinion when it comes to many coogs trying to compare themselves with the Zags. ugh. trying to read about the zags vs georgia and the seahawks vs washington in little print wrapped around a huge pic and "bio article" on rochestie from wazzu made me gag down my cereal.

Don't hate the players.

Hate the article-writers.

Good kids on the WSU team. Humble, hard-working, paid their dues.

Some of the fans are getting a little carried away but most know it's been a long climb that can be taken away quickly if the press-clippings become too much of a distraction.

HillBillyZag
01-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Do you think that this State isn'nt big enough for two or even three top 20 College Basketball programs? Evidently you worry that we might have to battle another school or two for recruits? Or are are you just interested in Gonzaga hoops and do not care for College ball on the whole? Or perhaps its only my attitude about the left Coast, I did'nt lose a thing in Seattle, its over 300 miles from Spokane, and not being a Washington native I could never give up my Browns, Buckeyes, and Indians for any Seattle teams. I think I did quite well in 2000 when I retired out here and being the good Catholic boy that I am, began to root for the Zags. Perhaps I just like College basketball too much and enjoy watching teams that play it the right way, in addition to loving the Bulldogs. At any rate this area is big enough for all, and the Zags can hold their own in recruiting with the majority of Div 1 Schools anyhow.