PDA

View Full Version : Casto can play.

jbslicer
01-05-2008, 06:46 AM
Last night I watched Ferris put a whoopin' on Gonzaga Prep. They have great athletes at every position.
DeAngelo Casto looked pretty darn good. Someone said he's a Big Sky player. If Kuso can play for the Zags, then I think Casto can.
Ferris should go undefeated until the state finals. Then anything can happen.

kjstoph1
01-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Last night I watched Ferris put a whoopin' on Gonzaga Prep. They have great athletes at every position.
DeAngelo Casto looked pretty darn good. Someone said he's a Big Sky player. If Kuso can play for the Zags, then I think Casto can.
Ferris should go undefeated until the state finals. Then anythin can happen.

Casto is a higher caliber than Big Sky player. Probably get some looks from WAC-type programs.

He needs a strong role model who can mold his considerable talents. I see similarities between his game and Ivory Clark.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to witness those similarities twice in the next 10 days when the Saxons toy with the beloved LC Tigers.

On the plus side, the girls will offset the carnage on the boys side a little bit.

mtzaga
01-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Casto is a higher caliber than Big Sky player. Probably get some looks from WAC-type programs.

He needs a strong role model who can mold his considerable talents. I see similarities between his game and Ivory Clark.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to witness those similarities twice in the next 10 days when the Saxons toy with the beloved LC Tigers.

On the plus side, the girls will offset the carnage on the boys side a little bit.

Good WAC=Utah State, Nevada.
Bad WAC=Idaho.

kjstoph1
01-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Good WAC=Utah State, Nevada.
Bad WAC=Idaho.

At this point, Idaho is Northwest Athletic Association of Community Colleges = good.

Maybe.

What a shambles of a formerly competitive program.