• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FrosTbear
    Kennel Club Material
    • Mar 2007

Is Seabiscuit playing at GU?

For two years Seabiscuit floundered at the lowest level of racing, before his dormant talent was discovered. His spirit was broken by making him believe he wasn’t a champion until his dormant talent was discovered by three men. Each developed a new physique for this winner and it started with belief in the competitor, development of its natural talent and last letting him play or run. Sound like anyone???
    Our 6-8 player has scored in double figures 6 times this season and is a key on defense IMO with rebounds steals and blocked shots. Yet his playing time has gone down as fast as his self esteem. Micah (biscuit) Downs needs a hug and put back into the game. Our three wise men need to help him by playing him more and believe in his natural talents. We will need this champion in March.
    “Great plays wins games, but teamwork and hard work wins championships.”
  • HOOTER
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2007

A hug? Just the sort of suggestion you'd expect to hear from someone named FrosTbear. Just playin'. All joking aside, I agree with what your saying. I'm a huge Down's fan and I believe he has the potential to be the star of this team if only Few and staff would show a little more confidence in him. If they would only put more responsibility on him I believe they would be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• USMC69
      Kennel Club Material
      • Feb 2007

I to am a Micah fan, and love the way he has developed in to good rebounder, defender and shot blocker. I just wonder how much the taped hand has affected his shooting. I noticed in the Utah game he didn't look comfortable handling the ball after a second half rebound.
      Hope someone closer to the program can come up with an answer.
      Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional

Comment

• FrosTbear
        Kennel Club Material
        • Mar 2007

Watching Micah I feel the mugging he received in Oklahoma and the seven staples to close the NON FOUL wound has him thinking more and looking over his shoulder. Time heals wounds and Coaching heals memories.
        “Great plays wins games, but teamwork and hard work wins championships.”

Comment

Working...
        X