PDA

View Full Version : Beat USD

Bing
02-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Win and hang a banner.

rawkmandale
02-25-2007, 06:18 PM
PLUS - I still think we might well get an at-large even if we lose in the conference tourney (only to Santa Clara), but that would be conditioned on haivng at least a share of the regular season championship. REALLY big game tomorrow, and San Diego will be tough.

I posted a thread a while back asking which of about 4 remaining games (Memphis, Portland SF, SD) would be "toughest." I suggested the San Diego game would be the toughest, and I got some negative feedback about that, under the theory that whatever the NEXT game was would be toughest. I disagreed, as the old mantra about the "most IMPORTANT being the next one" (which I can agree with) does not equate to "toughest."

I really do think tomorrow's game will be the toughest of the 4. Winable - but the guys will have to be warriors.

tobizag
02-25-2007, 07:47 PM
USD will be tough as they tend to be the team that has us figured out each year (IMO). However, I don't think we are in the tourney unless we win the auto-bid. An at-large is, imo, out of the question at this point.