PDA

View Full Version : Interesting day in college basketball

rawkmandale
12-29-2007, 05:54 PM
OK, so we didn't have our best day again UT. They are certainly a good team. But, how would you like to be Number 8 Pitt - currently trailing unranked Dayton 80-51?

A lot of good teams lost today. My favorite was Winthrop over previously undefeated Miami. Oklahoma winning at WV was great also.

The Huskies went to LSU and won. San Diego beats Kentuty at Rupp. Undefeated Texas loses at home. Come on, this is good stuff. We're going to get back on track. It's a long season.

rawkmandale
12-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Memphis wins by 13 over Arizona - good for us if we play a competitive game against them.

CDC84
12-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Arizona was without Bayless tonight, who has a knee issue that could put him out for some time. The MRI was okay, but it's going to put him out awhile.

I was not surprised that Dayton beat Pitt. The Flyers are a NCAA tournament caliber team that is very hard to beat at home. But I was shocked by the margin of victory.

BTW....SMC beat a decent Cal State Fullerton team tonight by 10.

theothegreat21
12-29-2007, 09:22 PM
I think Arizona could be really dangerous come March. If Bayless is healthy and with Hill and Budinger playing at such a high level, this is a very good team. Getting the Olson situation cleared up will help them, and Kevin O'Neill will make sure they play great defense with all of those athletes

roxdoc
12-29-2007, 10:15 PM
The level of play of both teams was terrific. Night and day compared to the way we look right now.