• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBskorer
    Kennel Club Material
    • Mar 2007

Meech in action, live video

Demetri & the Klein Collins Tigers compete in "Houston vs The Nation" this weekend.

Today, Friday @ 2:30pm Pacific vs Albany Academy (NY)
    &
    Saturday @ 4pm Pacific vs national #4 Monteverde Academy (FL) & Dash Harris, who are in a battle with Houston's Cy Springs right now.

Live video here
    If that ain't working, audio here

Good luck to Meech and KC!
    Last edited by BBskorer; 12-28-2007, 12:57 PM. Reason: updated to include video link
    ..here..comes..the..BOOM!!!
  • MickMick
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

Everything I have read about the guy seems to point to the same conclusion.....he was vastly under rated by the recruiting sites. His high school coach has said this many times.
    I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• BBskorer
      Kennel Club Material
      • Mar 2007

check that.......

Last edited by BBskorer; 12-28-2007, 12:59 PM. Reason: edits made in top post...

Comment

• MickMick
        Zag for Life
        • Apr 2007

Thanks for the link BB...I'm watchin
        I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• ZagNative
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

You're amazing, Bbskorer. Thanks!

Comment

• MickMick
            Zag for Life
            • Apr 2007

Bonus coverage of Dashan Harris in the Montverde/Cy Springs matchup.
            I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• ZagNative
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Goodson for three!

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                Banned
                • Feb 2007

BBskorer,
                Thank you, that was kind of you to share. I watched almost the entire 4th qtr. and Meech missed 3 gimmes, 2 layups and a very Pargoesque drive through the middle and a tomahawk jam. It would've been awesome if he had made it. Unfortunately he was outplayed and outscored by Albanys pg, Jamel Fields. Plus the announcers saying Gon-zah-ga. UGH!

Comment

• BBskorer
                  Kennel Club Material
                  • Mar 2007

KC wins 60-39, and spy...

wish you were there for the 1st three Q's. You're right, Meech's 4th quarter wasn't much, but there really was a lot to like. ZN mentioned the early 3 (I think he ended up 1-3 on 3's). In the 1st quarter, 2 beautiful mid-range hoppers off the left-hand dribble. I'm thinking, ok, let's see you go right. So, a few possessions later, Meech breaks right in transition, a sweet hesitation dribble, and a pull-up pop off the glass. 3rd quarter included one play I'll never expect to see from Meech at GU, but he posted up on the left block, worked the dribble a couple times, spun over his left shoulder, knocked down the fader, was fouled and hit the FT.

Not sure what Meech' official line was. 15-16 pts, maybe 5-6 assists. A few forces here and there, but hey, he's a point guard who looks to make things happen. One crisp dish with the left hand stood out early in the game (the teammate who caught the pass was fouled on the layup attempt). I also believe it was Meech who pitched that 2/3-court pass over the defense for the easy conversion.

Looking forward to tomorrow's game vs Monteverde. And really looking forward to Meech in a Zag uni.

Comment

• ZagMania
                    Professional Zag Fan
                    • Feb 2007

I watched a little bit in the beginning of the game and he sure is quick. Made a couple of nice dishes and really gets the ball up the court fast. Albany High is about 20 minutes from where I grew up so that was kinda weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X