PDA

View Full Version : The Most Promising Quote of the Season

BobZag
12-28-2007, 10:14 AM
“We’re still dealing with all those things you usually deal with in October or November, which is OK. Hopefully now we’re not just grinding along in the same (manner) like a lot of teams are. We’ve added some new things to the mix and we should be better because of that in the long run. It’s just going to take some time to work through it.” -Mark Few, December 27, 2007.

I still think that by the time Gonzaga plays Memphis, the Zags could be rolling.

VinnyZag
12-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Bob's back to normal.

D Hark 2003
12-28-2007, 10:39 AM
Bob's bi polar these days

BobZag
12-28-2007, 10:42 AM
“We’re working on our third practice with everybody out there,” said Few, prior to Thursday’s workout at the McCarthey Athletic Center. “We’re very much a work in progress and trying to get them all used to playing with each other and really understanding their roles when this is the group on the floor or this is the group on the floor."

FuManShoes
12-28-2007, 10:50 AM
BZ, I'm confused as to how these quotes change your opinion of things. Few is essentially saying what we pollyannas have said and what I think you discounted: the team got a late start on things due to injury and will improve -- or at least has a chance to -- now that the full complement of players is together.

hockeyzag
12-28-2007, 10:53 AM
I'm just glad your back:D

VinnyZag
12-28-2007, 11:08 AM
This might be hard to believe, but perhaps Few has more credibility than you or me.:o

gamagin
12-28-2007, 11:44 AM
I learned long ago never to wrestle with BZ. You get dirty, and besides, BZ likes it.

BZ: I often (mis)quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.

I would like to take you seriously, BZ, but to do so would be an affront to your intelligence.

MickMick
12-28-2007, 12:53 PM
So the rest of the basketball world stagnates while the Zags improve? Everyone will improve over the course of the season. I do like the Zags upside though. Raise the shooting percentage to 53% and they are undefeated.