PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina A & T at WSU

ZagNative
12-27-2007, 05:10 PM
Boy, talk about culture shock, imagine those kids from North Carolina A & T rolling down the road from Spokane International Airport through the Palouse to Pullman, for their game tomorrow night against the Cougars.

Imagine yourself in that pasty-white outpost if you're an Aggie, used to playing in an arena like this one: A night in the dogpound (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5LodH9-N6w)

Count your lucky stars, Aggies, count your lucky stars. That home court of yours will still be there when you get off the airplane after this road trip.

Zag79
12-27-2007, 05:53 PM
wow. looks like a lotta damn fun to me! :D

BobZag
12-27-2007, 05:56 PM
NC A&T. My goodness. Who would win, Idaho State or NC A&T?

ZagNative
12-27-2007, 07:52 PM
I loved that video when I first saw it last year, and someone described it as "They had a dance, and a basketball game broke out."

Butler Guy
12-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Am I the only one who immediately thought about this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jykg9jDI6T8) after watching that NC A&T video?

Side Note: I was in Cancun at Spring Break in college when that song came out and it was EVERYWHERE!!!

TennesseeFan07
01-02-2008, 01:49 PM
That does actually look like a pretty cool environment to be at though. If given the oppurtunity, I would probably go to an A&T game if I was in the area.

ZagNative
01-02-2008, 07:45 PM
That does actually look like a pretty cool environment to be at though. If given the oppurtunity, I would probably go to an A&T game if I was in the area.

Probably? Probably? TennesseeFan07, has anyone taken your pulse lately? Held a mirror up to your mouth to see if you fog it up and hence show signs of life?

Geez! In a New York second I'd be at that game, unless admission required proof that I could put on some cool moves, in which case I'd be doomed to get stopped at the velvet rope where all the terminally uptight white folks get stopped.

TennesseeFan07
01-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Probably? Probably? TennesseeFan07, has anyone taken your pulse lately? Held a mirror up to your mouth to see if you fog it up and hence show signs of life?

Geez! In a New York second I'd be at that game, unless admission required proof that I could put on some cool moves, in which case I'd be doomed to get stopped at the velvet rope where all the terminally uptight white folks get stopped.

:D