PDA

View Full Version : I need a little help...

TimZag
12-26-2007, 11:34 AM
I have tickets for the Battle in Seattle close enough to the Tennessee bench where I'll be heard by the team and coaches loud and clear. I'd like to get in their heads as much as possible, but I don't really have any dirt or inside info. If anyone has been doing or is able to do some research it would be appreciated. ;)

Tim

pbriz
12-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Duke Crews had marijuana found in his apartment last year.

Thats about it, except for Lofton having a sub-par year from what was expected.

75Zag
12-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Might want to stay away from the Crews drug angle.

Just a thought.

gozagswoohoo
12-26-2007, 12:28 PM
I heard Lofton has BMAS (Bowel Movement Aiming Syndrome). It's pretty messy...thats when you aren't very good at aiming when you go #2, and you miss the toilet completely.

zagmantis2001
12-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Bruce Pearl painted his chest orange for a women's game last year. Pretty scary. Get a picture of it, blow it up and add some of your own touches.

Crews is out with a heart condition-probably for the rest of his life. I would stay away from that as well.

pbriz
12-26-2007, 12:59 PM
Bruce Pearl painted his chest orange for a women's game last year. Pretty scary. Get a picture of it, blow it up and add some of your own touches.

Crews is out with a heart condition-probably for the rest of his life. I would stay away from that as well.

didn't know about the heart condition, scratch that.

MDABE80
12-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Tim.....lol.......funny idea but I'm afraid you'd get run out of the place. You'd get on TV but for the wrong reasons. lol........let's just get the work done and beat Tenn. I don't think antics will help. Just go nuts for GU...bring a sign......yell like heck........but I'd leave the personal stuff at the door;)

ZagNative
12-26-2007, 01:34 PM
There was some buzz about Pearl's recent divorce of his wife of 25+ years, especially when some pics of him with a tasty young babe showed up on the internet.
http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=3634

If you've ever had a yen to don a blond wig and tart yourself up and come on to a middle-aged man, this might be your best chance to do so without fear of arrest.

MDABE80
12-26-2007, 02:10 PM
I knew ZN would have some solid dirt......lol.......it just figures;)

75Zag
12-26-2007, 02:16 PM
If I know this is a sure thing, I can bring a car load of WA republican legislators from Vancouver to the BIS. As I understand it, you have to promise to wear black fishnet stockings however.

ZagNative
12-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Yup, busy, busy, busy.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/Junk/doggydig_25637.gif

Word to the wise, Abe: If some good-looking blond comes on to you on the concourse, I'd be looking for some picture ID.

Edited to add: Nicely done, 75Zag.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff232/ZagNative/Junk/glitterlips_14588.gif

OHALLORAN
12-26-2007, 02:36 PM
It's a slow day at work so I will donate my photoshop skills to the board if needed. What ever sick and twisted poster you need I'm here for you.

TimZag
12-26-2007, 02:47 PM
There was some buzz about Pearl's recent divorce of his wife of 25+ years, especially when some pics of him with a tasty young babe showed up on the internet.
http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=3634

If you've ever had a yen to don a blond wig and tart yourself up and come on to a middle-aged man, this might be your best chance to do so without fear of arrest.
Haha, oh wow. That might be a little too much, seeing as my parents will be looking for me on TV. Also, 99.9% of people seeing me would just thing I was a cross dresser; that doesn't seem like a good way to be representing the school. I'll be sure to bring it up to Bruce, though. Nice find.

I'm leaning towards painting my chest like Pearl and bringing a sign telling him to keep his shirt on.

BobZag
12-26-2007, 02:51 PM
ZagNative = Gonzaga's own paparazzi!

Funny thread.

ZagNative
12-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Argh! Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can't bring themselves to say ‘ni’ at will to old ladies and visiting Volunteers! All is lost when good taste prevails among Zag fans.

At the least you could rig up some sort of piping up your back to pour copious amounts of sweat down your face! Have you no orange jacket you could stain with strategically placed sweat pits?

I fear I must resign myself to observing far too much decorum in the stands at the BIS.

zag67
12-26-2007, 03:09 PM
I think that cheering and yelling for us is super. Tearing down the opposing team, coaches and players is not cool. I would rather be thought of as a class set of fans, rather than trash set of fans. But I do want you to yell loudly and bring them on to victory. Thanks.

TimZag
12-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Argh! Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can't bring themselves to say ‘ni’ at will to old ladies and visiting Volunteers! All is lost when good taste prevails among Zag fans.

At the least you could rig up some sort of piping up your back to pour copious amounts of sweat down your face! Have you no orange jacket you could stain with strategically placed sweat pits?

I fear I must resign myself to observing far too much decorum in the stands at the BIS.
I'm having a friend scour Value Village and Classy Rack for such a jacket (or two). That's the best idea I've heard yet.

I have no problem with lacking a bit of class, but dressing up as a woman just isn't my thing.

OrangeNinja
12-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Guys, please don't go bringing up those pics to Pearl. That girl was a family friend, and Bruce's family was on the boat at the time those pictures were taken (his daughter has been cut off in both of those pics). The pictures were photoshopped by a rival fan to make the situation look even worse than it appeared. Bruce was very distraught over the stir they caused.

Anyway, taunt all you want, scream, curse... it will probably motivate our team if anything. Just keep the personal stuff out of it.