PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather...

gozagswoohoo
12-24-2007, 09:55 AM
We've got a week till the next game...so lets play "Poll Time".

bayzag09
12-24-2007, 10:49 AM
It's a toss up, because if I was a walk on for one season we would win a national championship. So its a cause and effect decision. haha

MDABE80
12-24-2007, 11:02 AM
All choices lead to the top choice. It's a very popular option;)

gozagswoohoo
12-24-2007, 12:23 PM
haha, very nice bayzag.

I chose to walk on....and here's why...

If we won a National Championship, I would be the happiest fan in the world. It would FANTASTIC! But eventually...5-10 years down the road...you're left still wanting another, and the awesomeness might slowly start to fade a little bit.

But if I got to play for GU...WOW! I'd get to play under one of the greatest coaches in the game, and I would forever be a GU alum, and thats something that could never be taken away, or lose its luster...tough choice, but thats what i picked.

sittingon50
12-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Yeah woohoo, but could you put up with us internet experts constantly trashing your (lack of) skills & questioning your heart? :lmao:

tyra
12-24-2007, 03:29 PM
Don't quite get the alternative option of $900. Many people on this Board, if the Zags were playing for the national championship, would do everything possible to get there. And I GUARANTEE that the bill would be way north of $900. I might have been "incented" to select the cash option if it were more in the range of say . . . Come to think of it, I cannot be bought.

Zagme-totheleft!
12-24-2007, 03:52 PM
if you work on your left and put on a few more pounds, you could be a great potential walk on. oh and you might want to work on that jumper too.

bayzag09
12-24-2007, 04:15 PM
if you work on your left and put on a few more pounds, you could be a great potential walk on. oh and you might want to work on that jumper too.

you would know all too well how deadly my jumper is zagme!

gozagswoohoo
12-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah woohoo, but could you put up with us internet experts constantly trashing your (lack of) skills & questioning your heart? :lmao:

If I was a player, and you guys were trashing me, I would create a fictitious username and get on here and defend myself! Which brings this question...I've always wondered if any zags have ever done that...I'm sure over the years there has HAD to be a couple...you think?

Rangerzag
12-24-2007, 05:23 PM
We've got a week till the next game...so lets play "Poll Time".

I am planning to see a game this coming Saturday, WH. I believe it will also be available to you in the WooHooZone on the same day. You might want to look into it ;)

MDABE80
12-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Tyra..there's nothing as maniacal as a FF in person. I'd give up lots to have our own kids in one. It's just amazing...........and all this excitement over a little round brown ball going in a little round hoop. It's just fantastic.

gozagswoohoo
12-24-2007, 05:33 PM
I am planning to see a game this coming Saturday, WH. I believe it will also be available to you in the WooHooZone on the same day. You might want to look into it ;)

No way! Am I in the same time zone as Tennessee???

Ziggy
12-24-2007, 05:37 PM
If I was a player, and you guys were trashing me, I would create a fictitious username and get on here and defend myself! Which brings this question...I've always wondered if any zags have ever done that...I'm sure over the years there has HAD to be a couple...you think?

I'm sure they all want to know who WooHoo's (stutter) G-UNIT of the game is.;)

tyra
12-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Abe: I don't have too many things on my "bucket list" (things to do before I kick the bucket) but near the top is seeing the Zags in a FF.

zag944
12-26-2007, 07:02 AM
I would rather win a chmapionship then get 9000 cash, much less 900, although Id probably hear about it from the wife.