PDA

View Full Version : I Have Just One Thing to Say

El Voce
12-21-2007, 09:28 AM
The Oklahoma game has been well analyzed by many others. The Voice will simply offer this thought: Our Zags don't quit. It was an extremely physical game played on the road, and our kids played just as hard as their kids did, even without the benefit of a home crowd. For me, today, that's enough. There will be other games, other battles, and our won't-quit Zags will win most of them.

Doktorkev
12-21-2007, 09:46 AM
The Oklahoma game has been well analyzed by many others. The Voice will simply offer this thought: Our Zags don't quit. It was an extremely physical game played on the road, and our kids played just as hard as their kids did, even without the benefit of a home crowd. For me, today, that's enough. There will be other games, other battles, and our won't-quit Zags will win most of them.

Ditto

JLGutrocks
12-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Here, here Voce. Well said. I will cheer for these boys even harder next time. That was a brutal night physically and I'm proud of the tenacity and perseverance we showed in such a hostile contest.

Reborn
12-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Go Zags. The best is yet to come. Tough loss guys. Let's get Tennessee.

sittingon50
12-21-2007, 11:54 AM
That's the 1st time I've seen Kuso visibly angry.

Bouldin played 26 minutes on one leg.

LG was slicing & dicing.

Downs left blood all over Oklahoma City.

Pargo is a man.

We shoot 6 FT's.

I don't know about you folks, but I can hear the Rocky Soundtrack in the background.

IF the Zags get EVERYONE healthy they are going to be kicking butts & taking names, well into March. It's a marathon folks, not a sprint.