Daye 12.7
Gray 12
Pargo 11.5
Downs 10.9
Pendo 9.2

And Josh yet to come!

FrosTbear
12-18-2007, 11:39 AM
Great balance make the opponent play good defense. As good as these numbers add to this our defense numbers-blocks, steals and rebounds

VinnyZag
12-18-2007, 12:01 PM
With about one third of the season over the averages per game played:

Bouldin 13.3
Daye 12.7
Gray 12
Pargo 11.5
Downs 10.9
Pendo 9.2

And Josh yet to come!

Ummm, I'm not sure we have a big enough sample size on Gray yet.

BobZag
12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Ummm, I'm not sure we have a big enough sample size on Gray yet.

Exactly. I hope fans understand that Gray will play like a freshman once in a while and won't look very good at all. We can't expect 12ppg every game. Especially vs the likes of Oklahoma, Tennessee, Memphis... Steven will struggle at times, it's part of being a frosh. We've already seen Daye's and Sacre's struggles.

roxdoc
12-18-2007, 03:28 PM
I really wasn't trying to imply that Gray was going to stay at that level. Take him out of the table - now you have just (only!) 5 guys around double figures. What is really encouraging is that any of the 5 have the capacity to double their average on a given night.

I realize that Gray wll have his ups and downs (no pun intended!). But you know, Sacre is averaging 5 points per game, and personally I think Gray will be a more prolific scorer this year than Rob (who I think is great by the way). So good, bad, up and down I think closer to double didgets than 5.