• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

WKU vs. Tennessee, 6:30pm PT, ESPNU and other games

This should be an entertaining game.

The Oklahoma Sooners, who GU will be facing Thursday, picked up a nice victory today against Arkansas, who was 8-1 going into Norman today. The Sooners are now 8-3 on the year. Their next game is against GU.

The Portland Pilots take on UW a 3pm PT on FSN-NW.

Oregon got beat at Nebraska today, and it looks like Xavier is going to drop one to Arizona State. Louisville is just about to lose to Purdue. Utah beat Missouri State, and Texas Tech is losing at New Mexico by 13 with 7 minutes to go.

Some other games of note:

LMU at UC Riverside, 6pm PT
    Pepperdine at (25) BYU, 6pm PT
    Middle Tennessee State at Memphis, 4:05pm PT (ESPN2)
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Looks like ASU's freshmen are really becoming a big part of that team. I am going to have to drop the huskies down to 9th in my prediction for the Pac 10 final standings.
    But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Akzag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Raivio's killing the Huskies. (oh how I've missed typing that ...) Nik has 10, Pilots up 27-20.
      So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• Nevtelen
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

USD lost @ home today, too. I'll be interested to see if LMU can keep up the kind of play they apparently had against Boise St vs Riverside. Should be a good barometer, since we've played them.

Comment

• MickMick
          Zag for Life
          • Apr 2007

Just finished watching the Tenn/WKU game on ESPNU. Reminded me a lot of the Gonzaga/WKU game in the GAS. WKU goes nine deep so they can afford to hack a little.....which they did. Having said that, there were a couple questionable calls against the Hilltoppers. Courtney Lee sat out much of the first half with 2 fouls allowing the Vols to build a double digit lead. But when Lee and Brazelton get on the court together, they are that same pesky team you all remember from the GAS. They managed to tie it up with a few minutes to go. The Toppers missed the critical front end of several foul shots and ended up losing by a half dozen.

Link

As far as scouting Tennessee goes. I will call that game in Seattle a "pick em". I think it is a dead heat. The big guy for the Vols (Williams) is going to be a handful for the Zags.
          I miss Mike Hart

Comment

Working...
          X