PDA

View Full Version : Proud of Micah!

RidintheDempster
02-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Remember last year ? All of the speculation, and so many naysayers. Well here he is, and he truly looks like a true team player, and a real ZAG at that. This has been a difficult year for Zag standards, but gosh oh mighty they will not lay down. You may make the tournament or again maybe not, but with all of that you have gone through I can only see a real championship within a couple years, and Micah you will be a real part of it. Thanks!

BobZag
02-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Everything you said.

Sweetest-looking shot since Richie Frahm, imo.

SteeleMan
02-24-2007, 06:10 PM
I agree, Bob. Indeed a sweet stroke.

CDC84
02-24-2007, 07:56 PM
I think you make some good points regarding Micah Mal. In order for him to be the best player he can be, he's going to need to diversify his offensive game, and that specifically means that he needs work on his mid range game. With his elevation and length, he should be able to score more in the paint, although I feel that he will always be more of a perimeter shooting wing. Like Richie. Hopefully the mid range game is something he'll work hard on in the offseason.

What's interesting is that Austin Daye has a lot of the things that Micah needs in terms of scoring inside the arc. Micah is a better long range shooter. Battling each other in practice next season is going to be mighty interesting. I would imagine they will learn a lot from each other.