• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TexasZagFan
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

"On the road again" (to OKC)

Looking forward to next Thursday night! I'll be driving up from D/FW with my oldest son, brother-in-law (big OU fan), and nephew.

My tickets are upper level, but I think I'll be able to move down once the OSU/Oral Roberts fans depart. Game time is advertised as 8 PM, but I doubt the game will start before 8:30, as the first game starts at 6. GU & OU will need at least 20 minutes to warm up, and few games end before two hours nowadays.

Anybody else plan on being there?
  • Rubbadub
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

I'm looking forward to that game as well, since that's the next game I get to watch on tv. 15 days between getting to watch Zags games...what a nightmare!
    sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• TexasZagFan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Rubbadub View Post
      I'm looking forward to that game as well, since that's the next game I get to watch on tv. 15 days between getting to watch Zags games...what a nightmare!
      I shelled out the extra bucks to get the FSN package.

BTW Rub, at the rate you're going, you'll be at 15,000 posts before I make it to 2K! With tax season coming up, I'm tempted to lower the bar to 1600 posts.

Comment

• Rubbadub
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TexasZagFan View Post
        I shelled out the extra bucks to get the FSN package.

BTW Rub, at the rate you're going, you'll be at 15,000 posts before I make it to 2K! With tax season coming up, I'm tempted to lower the bar to 1600 posts.
        Posting beats diligent work any day!

By the way, I've slowed down a little bit. Reno's been posting at a higher rate than me the last few weeks.
        sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

Working...
        X