PDA

View Full Version : What did P-Mac say to the media?

zagster318
02-24-2007, 04:33 PM
:confused:

Lizzag
02-24-2007, 04:35 PM
I too would like to know. I asked the question on another thread, but didn't get an answer. Anyone have this information?

Rubbadub
02-24-2007, 04:36 PM
If it's the same situation as everyone is talking about, i think he said he didnt think he liked his chances when in pressure situations. Something like that right?

zagster318
02-24-2007, 04:40 PM
If it's the same situation as everyone is talking about, i think he said he didnt think he liked gu's chances when in pressure situations. Something like that right?

If it's the same situation as everyone is talking about, i think he said he didnt think he liked HIS chances when in pressure situations.

Fixed it for ya!

GonzagasaurusFlex
02-24-2007, 06:49 PM
If it's the same situation as everyone is talking about, i think he said he didnt think he liked HIS chances when in pressure situations.

What does "not liking his chances in pressure situations" mean? He doesn't like his chances to get playing time in pressure situations? He doesn't like his chances to perform well in pressure situations? Can anyone clarify these cryptic references?

roxdoc
02-24-2007, 07:25 PM
I think the context had to do with a team slowing down toward the end of the game when ahead (like GU did a number of times) and that this would put them in more of a pressure situation at the end of the game. PMac did not favor this self inflicted pressure as the final score was not always favorable.

zagster318
02-24-2007, 09:19 PM
What does "not liking his chances in pressure situations" mean? He doesn't like his chances to get playing time in pressure situations? He doesn't like his chances to perform well in pressure situations? Can anyone clarify these cryptic references?

Just fooling around. I find it ironic that P-MAC is saying anything about GU not doing well under pressure, at least when one considers that he's probably the most likely individual to buckle under pressure. ;)

sanfranzagsguy20
02-24-2007, 09:34 PM
like his brilliant performance today? 10 second violation and travel in like a minute of play not to mention getting burned by kellogg on a three...imo it doesnt matter what he said...he shouldnt be playing anyway if he continues to give these kind of efforts...i know he doesnt get as much time as some people think he needs to correct these...but the fact is right now he is getting limited opportunites for whatever reason and he isnt taking advantage of them...so he should stay on the bench...he doesnt deserve any more playing time than he's getting imo