PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Caracter's issues just continue

CDC84
12-12-2007, 07:41 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=316980

Suspended indefinitely.

Cardinal fans came into this season with so many high hopes.....it's going from bad to worse for the folks down in Louisville.

HillBillyZag
12-12-2007, 09:50 AM
CDC, IMHO what Louisville is reaping now is the product of the "win at all Cost" syndrome that many Colleges and Universities are buying into. A lot of the kids being recruited have neither the intellect or the interest in the classwork or the social skills to function in other campus activities. While I respect what Rick Patino brings to the table as a basketball coach, one cannot keep from noticing that a large percentage of the "problem kids seem to end up with Coaches who believe that " student athlete" is an oxymoron, and that any major College sport is mainly just a "farm system" for the Pro Leagues.

CDC84
12-13-2007, 10:50 AM
I have to admit....there is something amusing about the fact that this kid's name is Derrick CARACTER.

83topper
12-13-2007, 05:24 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=316980

Suspended indefinitely.

Cardinal fans came into this season with so many high hopes.....it's going from bad to worse for the folks down in Louisville.

I feel bad for the cards, no reallyI do.....okay I don't ,caracter has been a real character since he got there.I think they now have only to players over6' 8.Padgett kid though has a big heart wish toppers could have had him,he is a coach in the making

Nevtelen
12-19-2007, 01:43 AM
Now Caracter is back on the team as of the game tonight's game vs Marshall. I'm sure next time he flagrantly flaunts breaking team rules and "feels really bad about it" he'll get his 278th chance to be suspended for a game, get a stern talking to, and then suit up and play a couple of days later 'for his own good'. Just unbeleiveable. Kick that idiot off the team already. Sheesh. Pitino just looks rediculous and it can't be good for the team.

kdaleb
12-19-2007, 06:37 AM
Well, at least coach got his 500th win. That's all that matters in the end.

83topper
12-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Now Caracter is back on the team as of the game tonight's game vs Marshall. I'm sure next time he flagrantly flaunts breaking team rules and "feels really bad about it" he'll get his 278th chance to be suspended for a game, get a stern talking to, and then suit up and play a couple of days later 'for his own good'. Just unbeleiveable. Kick that idiot off the team already. Sheesh. Pitino just looks rediculous and it can't be good for the team.I think you nailed this one,living in Louisville and not being a Louisville fan I have grown weary of this saga.:vomit-smiley-007: