PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Zags from WKU fan

rojogrande
12-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Just wanted to remind you all that we play Tennessee this saturday and I or one of the other WKU posters will give you a follow-up on the game since you will be playing them soon as well.

--Rojogrande

14 Tennessee 8-1 The Vols have only four pre-conference games remaining, and they could lose three of them. Western Kentucky, Xavier and Gonzaga will all be NCAA Tournament teams.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncb/powerranking

pbriz
12-10-2007, 01:19 PM
thanks for the info!

drnoe
12-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Welcome Rojo...good luck, but don't beat 'em too badly.

lawzag
12-10-2007, 03:24 PM
welcome Rojo, thanks for the update. we've had several of your WKU counterparts stop by the Board starting in early November or so & have thoroughly enjoyed them all. You seem to have a great fan base & you certainly have a great team. :)

Good luck to WKU this weekend! I'll be looking to see if the game is televised around here, so I can watch.

bigjeep
12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
welcome Rojo, thanks for the update. we've had several of your WKU counterparts stop by the Board starting in early November or so & have thoroughly enjoyed them all. You seem to have a great fan base & you certainly have a great team. :)

Good luck to WKU this weekend! I'll be looking to see if the game is televised around here, so I can watch.

lawzag, the game is on the ever popular espn"u" :rolleyes: at 8:30 pm cst...On the same card will be Middle Tenn vs Memphis at 6pm so this really should be two games of intrest to you. If you can`t get the ever popular espn"u" :rolleyes: you can listen here (http://www.wkusports.com/sports4.cgi?sports=1)...

lawzag
12-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Thanks BigJeep - I actually have a watering hole just 2 miles down the road that has been very accomodating to me (& other Zag fans) regarding ESPNU, so I may swing by there to watch!

otherwise - I will definitely use your audio link :)

rojogrande
12-11-2007, 07:36 PM

thanks law...i read your board prior to our game against you guys...but for some reason didn't get my confirmation email for the message board before the game. So I was unable to post. I have been following the Zags since your first NCAA tournament run. I hope WKU can get back to those days very soon (THIS SEASON HOPEFULLY)...as I was only 7 the last time we made a run in the tournament which was 1994. Hopefully our programs storied tradition can get back there. Any of you with an inside track to your AD should talk to him about a series between our squads. I think it would be great for both teams.

--Rojogrande