PDA

View Full Version : Pomeroy college basketball rankings

83topper
12-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Have you guys seen the Ken Pomeroy rankings he has you guys at 12.I tried to link but it didn't work if someone can link please do.

ZagNative
12-10-2007, 06:31 AM
Will this do it for you? Pomeroy Ratings (http://kenpom.com/rate.php)

83topper
12-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Will this do it for you? Pomeroy Ratings (http://kenpom.com/rate.php)

click on gonzaga to see prediction of season,he has WKU at 24 and 6,losing to tennessee by 7 hope we do better than this.

ZagNative
12-10-2007, 07:16 AM
His total at the bottom is based on his starting predictions, so at this point, you'd be 25 and 5 at the end, based on past actual wins and losses and his projected w/l record. About the score in the Tennessee game, I have no idea and will leave the prognosticating on that one to wiser heads.

gozagswoohoo
12-10-2007, 07:26 AM
His total at the bottom is based on his starting predictions, so at this point, you'd be 25 and 5 at the end, based on past actual wins and losses and his projected w/l record. About the score in the Tennessee game, I have no idea and will leave the prognosticating on that one to wiser heads.

Great post Zagnative! You're doing great at posting! Keep up the excellent work! :D

Rubbadub
12-10-2007, 07:31 AM
Great post Zagnative! You're doing great at posting! Keep up the excellent work! :D

I agree! A+++

ZagNative
12-10-2007, 07:58 AM
What the heck are you talking about? Are you making fun of ZN, WooHoo? I've never known you to be mean before. Lost, yes. Time- and space-challenged, yes. A low-down dirty cheater where playboy posting threads are concerned, yes. But mean? .... :confused:

So logic tells me that you must believe I am truly a most excellent poster. Oh, to be sure - not a poster in the same league as WooHoo, but a diligent if sometimes overearnest poster nevertheless. Yes, ZN is satisfied that Woohoo (and by implication his cohort (genuflect here), Rubbadub, are not this very minute smirking about ZN. You are free to carry on. There will be no crying jags here at ZN's end.

P.S. 83, I apologize that my colleagues here on the board have hijacked your thread. You can see what we're up against here on GUBoard. Where we are not beating the same old topics to death, we are jumping on each others' bones - and not in a good way.

gozagswoohoo
12-10-2007, 08:49 AM
What the heck are you talking about? Are you making fun of ZN, WooHoo? I've never known you to be mean before. Lost, yes. Time- and space-challenged, yes. A low-down dirty cheater where playboy posting threads are concerned, yes. But mean? .... :confused:

So logic tells me that you must believe I am truly a most excellent poster. Oh, to be sure - not a poster in the same league as WooHoo, but a diligent if sometimes overearnest poster nevertheless. Yes, ZN is satisfied that Woohoo (and by implication his cohort (genuflect here), Rubbadub, are not this very minute smirking about ZN. You are free to carry on. There will be no crying jags here at ZN's end.

P.S. 83, I apologize that my colleagues here on the board have hijacked your thread. You can see what we're up against here on GUBoard. Where we are not beating the same old topics to death, we are jumping on each others' bones - and not in a good way.

:( I was only kidding with you Zagnative... I hope you aren't really mad at me. Please know that if you are used in a woohoo greeting, it means you are one of my favorite posters in the forum. If you are really mad at me, I can change the name in the greeting to someone else. I don't want you to be mad.

83topper
12-10-2007, 10:11 AM
:( I was only kidding with you Zagnative... I hope you aren't really mad at me. Please know that if you are used in a woohoo greeting, it means you are one of my favorite posters in the forum. If you are really mad at me, I can change the name in the greeting to someone else. I don't want you to be mad.

no need to apologize ,I could not even link a thread,ZN bailed me out:o