PDA

View Full Version : A possible way to get tickets

Fonebone
12-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Not 100% sure of this so I invite others to clarify and add some factual info.

There are a number of home games in the kennel where extra tickes are put on sale a couple of days before the game. Often these are games during holiday breaks etc when many of the students are gone. The way they sell these tickets is to send out an e-mail to the bulldog club members. Then starting at 9:00 AM on a certain day, you call for tickets. I have gotten some extra tickets this way - other times, by the time I got my call through, they were all sold out.

If you are a sesason ticket holder, you are a bulldog club member, but I beleive that you can join the bulldog club without being a ticket holder. I think that the price for the club varies, for example, gold and silver ticket holders pay more than people who sit higher up. I think, but am not sure, that you might be able to join for $200. This would get you on the e-mail list, and you might be able to get some tickets that way.

eastsideballer
12-09-2007, 10:03 PM
That is definitely a way that one can procure tickets. A friend of ours signed up last year ( i think it was $100.00) and they got tickets to almost every game they wanted. There are a lot of season ticket holders that live outside of the city and dont often make it over for games which frees up tickets every home game. It is a fairly inexpensive way to get involved, the entry fee goes back to the university and you get to experience a "vegas" type adrenelin rush vying for tickets. Good luck to those that are looking.

ZAGduck
12-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Bulldog Club levels and costs (http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/gonz/genrel/auto_pdf/bd-club0708.pdf). Support your team and get access to some tickets. No brainer.

Frazzle
12-10-2007, 09:40 AM
There is usually people hanging around the South entrance to the MAC trying to get rid of an extra ticket or two.

thickman1
12-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Do Bulldog Club members get any shot at tournament tickets or is that only for season ticket holders? I thought there was a point system that was used.

GuamZag
12-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm hoping this is the right thread to post this question but I have a friend and GU alum (and crazy mad GU basketball fan) who is trying to get 2, possibly 3 tickets for himself and his parents for either the 1/19 game or the 1/21 game. Any advice on how he can do this, when those tickets are available to purchase, etc.? Thanks.