PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather v Hatton

Zagme-totheleft!
12-08-2007, 07:23 PM
This fight has been consistently talked up, and I am torn because I cannot watch it. I know very little about these men, except for the fact that they are both undefeated, and that Mayweather is the kind of fighter that you love to watch because of his flamboyant behavior. I do know however that they are both amazing boxers, needless to say, because their accomplishments precede them. Either way, I would love to hear some predictions, comments, perceptions of this legendary fight.

Zag79
12-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Ahh reality in boxing still exists. The much anticipated Eniglish vs the US, 43-0 vs 38-0, both champions, and hatton being the tough guy that will finally stop flashy floyd. To my happiness floyd then kicks hattons A$$ for 10 round before ending him and sending his overhyped tough guy act back overseas. he is a career ender, pound for pound the best, and a strategic boxing wizard. Kudos to "Money" Mayweather. Proves his whooping of Oscar was no fluke. :D

Zagme-totheleft!
12-09-2007, 05:58 AM
Ahh reality in boxing still exists. The much anticipated Eniglish vs the US, 43-0 vs 38-0, both champions, and hatton being the tough guy that will finally stop flashy floyd. To my happiness floyd then kicks hattons A$$ for 10 round before ending him and sending his overhyped tough guy act back overseas. he is a career ender, pound for pound the best, and a strategic boxing wizard. Kudos to "Money" Mayweather. Proves his whooping of Oscar was no fluke. :D

"Pretty Boy" proved why he is number #1, and Hatton still had the balls to call it a fluke. There was no greater feeling to wake up in the morning to Hatton's back lying on the ground on the ESPN main page. lovely.

Zag79
12-09-2007, 10:06 PM
ill drink to that! :D

Zagme-totheleft!
12-10-2007, 04:43 AM
so did I, all night after that glorious fight

zag944
12-10-2007, 12:33 PM
I havent rooted for Floyd much in the past, but when those obnoxious Brit fans booed our national anthem I had a change of heart. Then they kept singing that winter wonderland with the lyrics changed song.
I was happy Mayweather knocked the living crap out of him.

Zag79
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
yeah the hatton fans would make anyone not from england root for floyd. they were rediculous. long way to go to see your boy get worked over by a magician. :D

Zagme-totheleft!
12-11-2007, 05:20 AM
Looks like the Hitman got a taste of his own medicine, by none other than Pretty Boy himself. My disgust for Hatton came first when I heard that de la Hoya had given him Mayweather's weeknesses and vulnerabilities...little good that did in the end. I followed Oscar in his prime and had plenty of respect for him during that time, but that respect has vanished now.