PDA

View Full Version : Brad Tinsley video

ZagAddict
02-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Not sure if this video has been shared with Zag fans yet, but this kid looks awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCv0t_rLmRA

(sorry... I can't seem to hyperlink the address)

He definitely has hops and range, and isn't afraid to go to the rack. What other schools are actively recruiting him? I know BZ said he is interested in GU... I'd like to see this kid in a Zag uniform for sure.

spudzag
02-24-2007, 04:34 PM
There was an article in Rivals 1/11/07 on Tinsley. Here are a few highlights;

"Cal, Pepperdine, Utah, and Washington State have all offered," Tinsley said. "I'm still not looking at making a decision until next year, but it's nice to know that they're all interested. "

In addition to those offers, interest has picked up from schools he's heard from before, like Washington and Gonzaga, and new schools like Tennessee have even jumped into the mix.

Before this article GU was racked high. Now all schools are ranked medium. Scout isn't really staying current on him. HE seems like one the staff could get to commit soon. Would rather see Jordan Theodore commit first.

4EVERaZAG
02-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Great video but already posted a few weeks ago.

jake
02-24-2007, 08:37 PM
Tinsley is very good, but obviously not as good as that video (or any highlight video) implies. I've only seem him play in person twice, but from my observations his main weakness right now is staying under control driving and not forcing shots. Part of that will be solved when he's surrounded by better players and doesn't have to do so much on his own.