PDA

View Full Version : Saturday

SintoZag
12-07-2007, 07:53 AM
I just want to make sure that there is no "national" TV for Saturday's game? It appears that it will only be seen in Seattle and Spokane.

zagfan07
12-07-2007, 08:10 AM
If you have the Dish sports package, you can get FSN Northwest. I think it comes with the top 250 package. Something you might want to look into for watching alot of the conference games. About half of the remaining games will be on FSN Northwest, the others on ESPN and ESPN2.

john montana
12-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Do any portland people know if you can catch the game on comcast? I haven't seen it listed...

drnoe
12-07-2007, 08:28 AM
If you have the Dish sports package, you can get FSN Northwest. I think it comes with the top 250 package. Something you might want to look into for watching alot of the conference games. About half of the remaining games will be on FSN Northwest, the others on ESPN and ESPN2.

Last night, I checked out my DISH programming guide for FSN NW for tomorrow night's 5:00 game. I didn't see the game listed. Has anybody else done this?

zagfan07
12-07-2007, 08:34 AM
I just checked the Fox Sports website and its going to be on FCS channel 415 which I don't get! Guess I'll be listening on the radio... :mad:

Anyone know of any bars that would carry that channel? Man this is frustrating!!! I could really use a blowout win by the Zags on T.V.

CDC84
12-07-2007, 08:56 AM
The Northridge game is not on FSN-NW, and as far as I know, there isn't a delayed broadcast.

This is the last of these kinds of games. Every game from Northern Colorado on out will be on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU or FSN-NW. CBS when it comes to the NCAA tourney.

zagfan07
12-07-2007, 09:02 AM
The game will be on Comcast Channel 11 for Seattle viewers at 5:00! :D

For those of you that can't watch the game, I suggest listening on the radio to 1510KGA.com. Richard Fox is the color guy, and he's really insightful. Sometimes I turn the radio on while the TV's goin for sensory overload.

TheBeast
12-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I signed up for the extra sports package on Comcast. Because of my history of being such a great customer, they're only charging me $3.09 a month. I'll be watching the game horizontally from my couch, probably nodding off during commercials and halftime. Jealous much?

Rubbadub
12-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Hopefully Lynette plans on giving me some good color commentary in the game chat since I won't be able to watch the game.

SintoZag
12-07-2007, 10:10 AM
FCSP is advertising the game on their website, so that is the best option for people not in the NW.

http://msn.foxsports.com/fcs