PDA

View Full Version : Great H.S. game shown of the Deuce.

HillBillyZag
12-06-2007, 07:27 PM
Just finished watching Lakewood Ohio St. Edwards beat Campbell Hall Episcopal Ca. 76-73 in overtime. The game showcase three of next seasons top College freshmen. For Campbell hall, a 6'4" shooting guard, Jrue Holliday(loi-UCLA) For St.Eds Delvon Roe, a 6'8 PF (loi-Michigan State)and Tom Pritchard, a 6'9", 250 lb C-PF(Loi-Indiana). All though Roe & Holliday were higher rated and both showed plenty of offense, I was impressed by the Pritchard kid, he is right in the model of Brockman, Harangody, and J.P.,except he may be a little more athletic than the aforementioned. He had 21 points, 9boards, 4 assists & 3 blocks. How in hades did Sampson get this kid? He would sure have looked great in a Zag uni. With all of the Catholic High Schools in the Cleveland area, Gonzaga should at least show the colors, lots of Zag material in the northern Ohio. By the way, St. Eds has a Senior point guard, Frankie Dobbs, had 12 pts 7assists, and did a bang up job running their FLEX offense. A Coaches kid, very cerebreal, his Dad coached at Brown University,they said this kid was being looked at by some mid majors, but nobody had offered yet. IMHO he would make a great Zag, but if not, Eastern or somebody in the WCC should look over this kid, he has great potential. Anyhow it was a great game and I sure hate to see that Pritchard kid in a hoosier suit, maybe Kelvin deserves some payback?

TexasZagFan
12-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Just finished watching Lakewood Ohio St. Edwards beat Campbell Hall Episcopal Ca. 76-73 in overtime. The game showcase three of next seasons top College freshmen. For Campbell hall, a 6'4" shooting guard, Jrue Holliday(loi-UCLA) For St.Eds Delvon Roe, a 6'8 PF (loi-Michigan State)and Tom Pritchard, a 6'9", 250 lb C-PF(Loi-Indiana). All though Roe & Holliday were higher rated and both showed plenty of offense, I was impressed by the Pritchard kid, he is right in the model of Brockman, Harangody, and J.P.,except he may be a little more athletic than the aforementioned. He had 21 points, 9boards, 4 assists & 3 blocks. How in hades did Sampson get this kid? He would sure have looked great in a Zag uni. With all of the Catholic High Schools in the Cleveland area, Gonzaga should at least show the colors, lots of Zag material in the northern Ohio. By the way, St. Eds has a Senior point guard, Frankie Dobbs, had 12 pts 7assists, and did a bang up job running their FLEX offense. A Coaches kid, very cerebreal, his Dad coached at Brown University,they said this kid was being looked at by some mid majors, but nobody had offered yet. IMHO he would make a great Zag, but if not, Eastern or somebody in the WCC should look over this kid, he has great potential. Anyhow it was a great game and I sure hate to see that Pritchard kid in a hoosier suit, maybe Kelvin deserves some payback?

I prefer the Dodge Ball action on the Ocho...:D