PDA

View Full Version : Turn it around!!

young julez
12-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Lets go ladies! This road trip will will give the team the opportunity to build some confidence on the road before playing at Tennessee. The ladies need to come out aggressive and attacking no matter who the opponant...I will be following on Game tracker
Go Zags!

Oldsport
12-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Way to go ladies! Won it at the free-throw line, 3-pointers, and rebounds. The 30 turn-overs are troubling however. Nine turn-overs by our super ball handler Courtney Vandersloot. The game was very close until the last 10 minutes where GU jumped ahead due to cool shooting and turnovers by UCD. Now, on to Sacramento State for another road win.:horse:

I can hardly wait until next week when I will meet the team in Knoxville. Contacts I have at Knoxville confirm their love for freshman Angie Bjorklund and know that older sister Jami is playing on the 16th. The Center is expected to be a sellout....that's 12,000 plus fans. wow! I understand that when they announce the VOL Players the scene is more like the WWF with all the fireworks, spotlights and fan-fair. The Lady Zags have the chance to beat the national champions. Only a very few D-1 teams will even get that chance. Our Lady Zags have a better chance to win than to win the Lotto....if we win, I'll be looking for a Lotto Ticket next.:lmao:

GO! Fight! WIN! Play smart! Play safe! GO ZAGS!

young julez
12-07-2007, 07:46 AM
I am going to Knoxville also! As you said how many times do you get a chance to see the team play against the National Champions? Priceless!!

BobZag
12-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Great to have the gals back on the winning side. Now for Sac State before the big Tennessee game.