• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MedZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

I will burn the internet to the ground

1510 KGA the BIG talker will feel my WRATH!!!
    Training Grounds: Rambling Thoughts of a Surgical Resident
    You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. -Siddhartha Gautama
  • BSUBronco74
    Bulldog Fan
    • Oct 2007

Bingo. KGA sucks!

They seemed to indicate that the game would be on their eonstream internet broadcast. They lied through their teeth about that one. Can't get the game on TV (ESPNU) can't get it on radio broadcast (KGA) because their signal is too weak, can't get it by their internet stream (because contrary to their website, nothing comes through on their internet stream). Cripes, I'm just over here in Okanogan County, we're all big Zag fans here, and contrary to popular belief we do have electricity and telephones and internet and all that stuff. Why can't we get the Zags versus the Coogs????

Comment

• GU69
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

CSTV sucks too

If you pay the subscription, you might get the radio through CSTV.

Or, maybe not.

I am a subscriber, but it can't get my account straight, so I can't get the game through it either.

Comment

• BSUBronco74
        Bulldog Fan
        • Oct 2007

I'm sittin' right here on Pendo's home turf...

and the best coverage I can get is MSN game trax, with 30-second updates.

That's just wrong is what that is.

If I'd have known this beforehand would have made the 80 mile drive thru Leahy Junction to Coulee City, so I could pick it up on the Jeep's radio.

Speaking of Pendo, sounds like he's having a great game. Wish I could see it or hear it.

BC

Comment

Working...
        X