PDA

View Full Version : Photos Needed - Trash Talking at work

snohozag
12-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Anyone have any good photos of Zags dunking/stuffing or juking by the cougs? I'm doing a little trash talking at work and need a good visual. Thanks!

former1dog
12-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Can't help you there, but welcome to posting on the board.

Woo Hoo is a little behind schedule, but I'm guessing he might be along to greet you properly some time in the near future.

:)

drnoe
12-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Welcome Sno!

gozagswoohoo
12-05-2007, 11:56 AM
You're right Former1, I am way behind, atleast 3 I think...

Been a busy day at work...

Anyways, WELCOME ABOARD SNOHOZAG!!!

Allow myself to introduce....myself...
I am woohoo, aka WooInsureMasterHoo.

I am pretty much the coolest guy on the board when it comes to the subject of insurance. Auto insurance, Home insurance, life insurance, you name it, I will insure it for you. I know it may not seem like the most exciting subject, but if you've been in the business as long as me (4 months), you've seen EVERYTHING! For instance, I once had a guy come in my office asking for bra insurance. His name was Samhan something or other. Anyways, I turned it down because it was just to much of a risk for my company to take on. I've actually written insurance for a few guys on the board here. Take for example former1dog. He asked me to insure his vehicle for him, this was actually one case that I COULD NOT help someone. My insurance company doesn't insure little pink moped's like his, especially when the driver is dislexic and has road rage. Then there was the time Rubaddub wanted me to insure his house for him. Turns out, I couldn't insure it for HIM, because he didn't own it. It was actually his mom's house, he just lives in the basement...so, I wrote the insurance for his mom. Then there was the time Lothar came into my office asking for some Life insurance. I couldn't write any life insurance for him, because he actually has no life. He sits on his bean bag all day long playing Zelda on his regular nintendo. He even has a plastic bowl next to the bean bag that he will urinate or pinch a loaf in if he doesn't have time to get up and go to the bathroom in between levels. Anyways, welcome aboard SNOHO!

Spokanicoug
12-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Anyone have any good photos of Zags dunking/stuffing or juking by the cougs?

Sorry, none of that type of paraphernalia exists.

SteeleMan
12-05-2007, 12:04 PM
here you go (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOuNTaZjF_Q).

SanFranZagFan
12-05-2007, 12:07 PM
I used to work with a ton of Husky fans. On the day of the game, I would email them a pdf of the "GO ZAGS!" placard that the spokesman used to have on the website (i can't find it on the new site) and give them instructions on how to print in color...

or

i'd just print some myself and put up on their office doors.

UberZagFan
12-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Another classic woohoo!

UberZagFan
12-05-2007, 12:57 PM
http://f.screensavers.com/OMS/img/517/gonzaga_go_zags_wallpaper_215.jpg

snohozag
12-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Found some! courtesy of the Spokesman.

ZagNative
12-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Snohozag, can you post a link to the SR album containing those? I looked like mad and couldn't find them on line. Thanks for posting them.

zagsballer
12-05-2007, 01:57 PM
I like the one with Morrison celebrating, Raivio quieting the masses and Erroll stoking the fire!

snohozag
12-05-2007, 02:40 PM
here you go:

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/library/zags/

Enjoy!

Go Zags.

ZagNative
12-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Wow. Those photos are from 12/07/04, so they were at their house. Nice.