PDA

View Full Version : Coog Irritation Thread

Bowser
12-05-2007, 07:30 AM
As you would expect, I have a unique perspective on Coogerism. As I have revealed in the past, I am a bit of a mongrel. [Not too long after the Huskies "suspended" the Zag series, my doctor told me that my blood had turned orange, rather than the usual reddish, purplish, blue. LOL] So the Storm the Court hijinx [an event now known as "The Birth of Cougar Basketball." Certainly an unpleasant delivery] last year in Pullman allowed some unpleasant memories to resurface. There is no need to subject you to these horrors unnecessarily. However, if GU loses this game, cue the banjo music. Pandora had it easy.

Never hated the Coogs. Probably never will, even with cause. They're kind of like your crazy uncle in Kettle Falls. They're nuts. You don't go out in public with them too often. They're amusing. And you love them, at least in a dysfunctional family kind of way.

There's always good and bad with the Coogs. Go to a football game for example. The good news is they usually pass out by halftime. The bad news is they've sucked up all the booze, smashed the food, peed in your water bottle and barfed on your shoes. Its why I wear galoshes at Martin Stadium.

But they man up, unlike some other members of my family tree.

Your Pal,

Bowser

former1dog
12-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Enjoyable as usual Bowser.

BTW - I understand the excitement that is building up amongst the student body and that will just intensify. When we beat those mangy cougs, though, I hope we don't give them the satisfaction of a court rushing. Been there, done that, might as well act like it.

Spokanicoug
12-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Nicely done, Bowser. Regarding Cougar FB, here's one for you:

Three friend's were in Pullman for the Apple Cup. Two from Spokane (A Coug and a Zag) and one from Seattle. As they walked campus and passed Beasley Coliseum, they noticed a body in the bushes. Naked, but alive was one of WSU's finest coeds, passed out from her pregame rituals.

To help maintain a shred of this poor girls dignity, the Coug fan removed his cap and placed it over one of the girl's breasts. The Bulldog follow suit and placed his cap over the other. The Husky then acquiesced and placed his Gawd-awful, ugly ass purple and piss colored cap over her 'gina.

About that time a Pullman cop walks up and surveys the scene. He calls for backup and while he waits, the trio of men watch the cop lift the Husky cap up, stare for a minute and then put it back where it was. The cop paused, scratched his head and then repeated to lift up the Husky cap, gawk, and replace it over her netheregions.

Finally, the Coug fan yells over "What the hell are you doing?!?". The cop explains, "I'm sorry, but typically we find an @ss-hole under that type of cap".

GO COUGS!

Spokanicoug
12-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Crickets?