• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagsballer
    Bulldog Fan
    • Nov 2007

WAZZU!!! - 72 hours and counting...

HYPE!!

As if it didn't have enough hype already.

I am a WSU alum, but don't worry, GO ZAGS!! I like the cougs and hope they do well, but not in this game. I have been a zag longer than I have a coug, so thats just the way it is.

Last year in Pullman we lost a close one. That was a great game. I am sure this one will be as well. I was their when we lost last year and I will be there when we win this year!!!

2 Questions??

What do you think we will be ranked on Monday 12/3 after a big east coast swing?

What do you think we will be ranked next Monday after a big win at home against WSU?
  • ZagNut08
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

And there are already about 50+ tents set up...glad they have some good weather

Comment

• Ziggy
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagNut08 View Post
      And there are already about 50+ tents set up...glad they have some good weather
      As an aside, from the sounds of it the weather isn't all that nice or won't be very soon. Batten down the hatches!

As far as the thread goes I think we will be sitting at #17-16 by the end of the day. WSU will move up to #5 w/ UCLAs loss.

At the beginning of next week (after two more wins) we will move up to #12
      and WSU will slide back to #9.
      "Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck..."

Comment

Working...
      X