• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Birddog
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

LC wins Wash. 4A

One of the plusses of Satellite TV is the ability to see some otherwise obscure games like last nights 4A Championship game. That Shaw kid was impressive. Is he a Sr and has he committed? Sorry bout the result KDoggy.

Birddog
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
  • HillBillyZag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

You beat me to the punch, Bird.

L-C played a cerebreal game and represented the GSL and the inland Northwest in a great manner. I'm not sure of Shaw is a Junior or a Senior. Having known his Dad & Mom when I attended St. Josephs Parish on West Dean it does not surprise me how Alex has had great success in most all of his endeavors.Cream will rise to the top and from the limited contact I had with the young man he always impressed me. Just a really good kid. The University that gets Alex will be getting a fine young man and a darn good running back.
    Last edited by HillBillyZag; 12-02-2007, 01:55 PM. Reason: rephrasing
    [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
    ― Scottie Pippen

Comment

• 23dpg
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

What a game! LC really came through in the 4th. Probably the most intense HS game I've ever been to.

btw Shaw is a senior.
      Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• former1dog
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
        What a game! LC really came through in the 4th. Probably the most intense HS game I've ever been to.

btw Shaw is a senior.
        Congrats 23, caught a little of the game on Fox Sports NW.

Comment

Working...
        X