PDA

View Full Version : Quote from Martelli

CDC84
11-30-2007, 05:46 PM
After the game:

“I think those of you seeing Daye for the first time, there’s very little question in my mind you better pay your cable bill because you’ll see (him) on TNT and TBS,” Saint Joseph’s coach Phil Martelli said. “I thought he was a marvelous player on tape. I’m even more impressed with him in person.

rennis
11-30-2007, 05:49 PM
After the game:

I paid my Comcast bill like 2 hours later. Still couldn't get ESPNU though...bastids.

mendiant
11-30-2007, 08:14 PM
:lmao:

Should I take the opinion of a fine coach and a peachy person?

Or IdahZag????

seriously...

LOVE Martelli!!!!

Apparently some people have not seen Daye on court...

Go Austin, listen to your trainers and coaches...and I really hope you stay the entire 4 years!!!

love,
mendiant

edited to say...jeez mods, if you delete a post you ought to at least let the masses pile on him for a bit first...

mendiant is pouting...

but she loves you anyway :)

IdahZag
12-12-2007, 09:18 PM
I want to go on record stating the post from this thread that was deleted and that came from my account was not in fact authored by me, IdahZag, but instead was penned by a punch drunk pinhead with a Carolina blue fetish and a burning desire to besmirch my reputation and shame the name IdahZag.

And oh, how his nefarious plot succeeded! I became an outcast from civil society! I received an infraction from the GUBoard Forums! I slid several spots down in the caste system! From "On a distinguished path" to "abhorred by the masses" in one fell swoop!

Nevertheless, I am relieved to have finally gotten to the bottom of this and though the damage has already been done, I am pleased that I have finally exposed the one known on Scout as "carolinablood" as the villianous scum that he is. And I resolve to rise from the bottom and pull myself out of the social dredges and continue periodically (every couple weeks or so, on average) adding a witty comment and/or an obscure fact to this message board community, and certainly NOT making juvenile comments about my boy Austin Daye.

Thank you very much.

a13coach
12-13-2007, 09:24 AM
...I am pleased that I have finally exposed the one known on Scout as "carolinablood"...

That will teach you a lesson to hang out on that board now won't it? What were you thinking?

By the way post often, post wisely. :D

IdahZag
12-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Allright! That worked well. This whole thing has been a blessing in disguise! I'm now more popular than ever!

mendiant
12-14-2007, 10:53 PM
That will teach you a lesson to hang out on that board now won't it? What were you thinking?

By the way post often, post wisely. :D

Should we give him red thingys for hanging out on that other board???

We need to mess with him a little...

IdahZag
12-15-2007, 01:07 AM
AURGH! Mendiant neg repped me and sliced my reputation in half! I am desperate for confirmation that people like me! My self esteem is primarily dependent upon a certain number of green boxes!

A point of contention : I wasn't talking about the Scout "Gunation" forums. I have not frequented that board since the switchover. "carolinablood" is a registered user on Scout and a frequent contributor to the North Carolina Scout Message Boards. He is also a shameless degenerate that requires constant supervision; if you look away, he'll take one too many sips of nectar and decide it is a good idea to soil my name by talking sh!t about the people I care the most about (such as Austin Daye, or sometimes, my sister). Grr...carolinablood....